BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jess C.
Pennington , NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am pretty sure half of my house is IKEA. My hubby and I love them sooo much. We love that they are reasonably priced and have just about everything under the sun. The only reason why I won't give them 5 stars is because you have to put together everything and some are soooo complicated. We still don't know if we did our son's crib right but it lasts haha
Tina H.
I purchased 2 duvet covers from Ikea. I know they are 100% cotton and they hold up so well even when you wash them! The prices are so great on these and I will be buying more in the future. I will recommend IKEA to everyone who needs bedding/pillows.
naf C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like how big their store is. I haven't bought bigger things from there but had bought a decent coffee table that was worth it and it was quite affordable too. I like to look around and sometimes pass my time in this store when planning the future in case I need to buy new furniture. I like this store definitely. I love the fries that they have on their first floor!
Ranem N.
arlington
I LOVE! IKEA it is so amazing to see the showcase rooms that they so you can get an idea of what you want in your house. Or you can just take the whole thing home. I would definitely recommend shopping here. This is where I got all this for out home.
Gretchen A.
Gloucester, MA
We purchased the ikea Extrop couch and chair. You can not beat the price. The cover is washable which is so important with kids. They are the perfect size for an average sized living room. We got the charcoal gray cover but when we redecorate will be purchase another color. The covers are only $70 for the whole couch. Truly so pleased with our purchase
Morgan L.
Nacogdoches
IKEA is the most amazing store for furniture EVER!! Quality is fair, but the prices are amazing. The products are unique, and for the price, the furniture lasts decently long. I would recommend shopping here unless you're looking for something that you want to last forever. If that's what you're looking for, invest your money into something very nice.
Jamie W.
Love how there is a Ikea restraunt inside, afforable food and nice sitting area. I buy all the things i need there then go to the restraunt to eat. Very convienent. I have bought beds and dressers here, not the best quality, but worth it for a younglings renting out an apartment or condo. Ikea is definitely a nice budget place for new movers on their own.
Kristine H.
IKEA... I have such a love hate relationship with it. On one hand, I love the convenience- it's awesome to be able to go to a store and buy anything from bedding to plants to whatever your house needs. On the other hand, it can be overwhelming the first time going in. Great for new moves and for people who are in school. Definitely worth checking out!
Andrea L.
Upland, IN
Last summer I wen to Spain for vacations and I first visited this store. It's a huge and wonderful home & furniture store! You can honestly find ANYTHING you'd like to use to decor or arrange your home! I bought some candles, blankets and some office supplies. I really like how this store manages to have everything you need to build up a entire home.
Kaye M.
IKEA is always one of my favorite places to roam. My kids even love going and spending time in their little play place while I get to wander freely through the store! I love the inexpensive and simplistic style of IKEA! My home is a solid mix of vintage furniture and IKEA furniture! And I find if you take care of your things, their pieces hold up well!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?