BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tikeetha T.
Beltsville, MD
I bought this beautiful shelf and end table from Ikea and I love it. Both products were affordable and made of high quality materials. This was my first time buying furniture from Ikea so to get two beautiful products that were easy to assemble and long lasting were amazing. I would definitely recommend Ikea for affordable and easy to assemble furniture.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Okay, so the joke is that IKEA is where relationships go to die... but I recently went with my boyfriend and we had a great time! IKEA is one of those places that you can makes a whole day out of it with the cafeteria and a huge store to browse. I know when I go there that I'm going to find cute products and amazing deals! I just love browsing everything on the floor.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
I love going to Ikea! It can definitely be overwhelming but I feel like you can always find great stuff there and generally their prices are quite reasonable! I built a makeup vanity from ikea by using their Alex drawers and table top and I absolutely love it!
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh yeah! They opened an IKEA in Vegas and in so happy. I used to drive to LA when I needed a fix. We would make a weekend of it and bring home our new stylish house goods and cinnabons. It is a little confusing to find everything you need and you always spend at least a few hours here but be patient and your house will look killer without the killer price tag.
Emily F.
Buffalo, NY
Love ikea. They have a stylish, modern products for an affordable price. As a young professional, I want my home to look out together and stylish, but I cannot afford to buy expensive furniture. IKEA has so many options in my budget. Like these end tables I just built (40 each)
Ashley L.
TUSCALOOSA, AL
Ikea has great furniture options. Everything there is so inexpensive, and I like how they are set up in rooms so you can see what would look good together. My favorite item that ikea has are their kallax shelving units. This price is perfect and they come in a variety of colors that really work in any room. Ikea is a great store and I love shopping there.
Stephanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
The products at Ikea are beautiful and dont look cheap at all. Building them can be a pain in the butt, especially if you build with a partner (not recommended) but the outcome of the final product for the price is so worth it. Sometimes you can even find dupes for pricey things and most of the stuff is customizable! They also have a great return system!
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
I love Ikea. From the food to their home items. The floor can be a bit busy and confusing to navigate. I guess that's what the arrows on the ground are for. The items are hit or miss and also depends on how well you take care of them. I bought a desk from here for college and it held together all 3 years I didn't live in the dorms. Would recommend to those looking to spruce up their space.
Shawn T.
San Mateo, CA
I could be here for hours--not only do they have such unique aesthetics for furniture, it's such an accommodating place. They have a play area for kids (which is smart bc less kids running around the isles the less risk and liability of products breaking), they have every piece of furniture, kitchen utensils, office products and the best part--their food.
Ashley D.
Ozone park , NY
IKEA furniture is inexpensive mostly because you have to put together your purchase at home with poor instructions that come inside the box. I would say IKEA furniture acts as a transition face before you move to higher quality furniture that costs more money. For example I would never furnish my dream house with IKEA furniture but I would furnish my apartment with it.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?