BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Krystal M.
I can say I always find something to buy from here. My bed is from here as well as my drawers. I love them. I love putting their products together. It's a fun little project I give myself. I have plenty of room in my drawers. Every products I've ever purchased from them has been worth it. They last forever and everyone always ask me where I purchased from.
Queenester M.
Oak Park , IL
IKEA's Alex 9 Drawers are great for Makeup storage and organization! Affordably priced for the makeup Diva who needs more than 1.  They are very sturdy and are good quality! My only con would be assembly. I'd definitely recommend shopping at IKEA!
Brittany M.
Corona, CA
I wish we lived closer to an IKEA. We buy so much here. The prices are super affordable. Their items are super cute. The store is super big but the flow of the store is perfect. I love the little room set ups they have to show what you can do with a small space.
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
If you ever go to ikea it makes you want to remodel your home they have the cutest things their not too expensive alotnof things do come with a lot of pieces but last long everything is organized theirs even arroz on the floor to direct you which way is next to not cause traffic yes theirs alt of people that love going their and they have a mink food court love it
Kaitlyn R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA is a great place to get furniture and decor for a first time apartment or home buyer. The stuff is cheap and does the job until you can upgrade. I’ve had a set of Alex 5 drawers and a table top put together as a vanity for a little over a year and a half and it is still in perfect condition. It has gone through 2 moves. I would recommend ikea to my friends.
Erika B.
Jamaica Plain, MA
You get what you pay for with ikea. Their prices are pretty reasonable and they have a lot of creative storage but the quality is not so great. Most of the furniture is made out of particle board so if you push too hard on something the screws will just rip right out. Also, you have to assemble everything yourself and if you want to ship anything it can be VERY expensive.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
I love Ikea. From the food to their home items. The floor can be a bit busy and confusing to navigate. I guess that's what the arrows on the ground are for. The items are hit or miss and also depends on how well you take care of them. I bought a desk from here for college and it held together all 3 years I didn't live in the dorms. Would recommend to those looking to spruce up their space.
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
IKEA literally has it all at decent prices. Whatever you may need, I’m sure you’ll find it here. Their stuff is easy to set up yourself also. The only downfall is that it’s pretty cheaply made, so don’t expect your furniture to be extremely sturdy. At the end of the day you get what you pay for. However, we have stuff that has held up for years and years.
Ashley L.
TUSCALOOSA, AL
Ikea has great furniture options. Everything there is so inexpensive, and I like how they are set up in rooms so you can see what would look good together. My favorite item that ikea has are their kallax shelving units. This price is perfect and they come in a variety of colors that really work in any room. Ikea is a great store and I love shopping there.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
Ikea? Where do I start? I could literally live in this place. We are constantly shopping Ikea for our home improvement needs. Every move we have done, Ikea has been by our side. The quality of the furniture is ridiculous considering their prices. Our Ikea items have lasted longer than other brands through moves and everyday living. Always my go to store!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?