BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea is great for those of us looking to furnish our homes on a budget. Besides price, their furniture is really sleek and modern and just kind of brings a cleaner feel to an area. The stuff is easy to assemble, there stores have great food, and its huge. Great shopping there!
Kaitlyn R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA is a great place to get furniture and decor for a first time apartment or home buyer. The stuff is cheap and does the job until you can upgrade. I’ve had a set of Alex 5 drawers and a table top put together as a vanity for a little over a year and a half and it is still in perfect condition. It has gone through 2 moves. I would recommend ikea to my friends.
Victoria L.
I furnished my first apartment with mostly IKEA furniture. I especially love the Lack side tables and coffee table. I got them in white and they look simple and chic in my living room. I also purchased the Kallax shelf unit for my office and it is perfect for storing my books, office supplies, and decorative objects. IKEA has great quality pieces for a fraction of the price.
Caitlin H.
Des Moines , IA
I love Ikea. Basically a warehouse of everything you need (and dont need) to make your home feel like...a home. The prices are super reasonable but unless you love to assemble things this is not the place for you. It can be difficult and tedious to assemble certain products especially furnitre. But with some beers and a few extra hands there's no reason to pass up the prices!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I love IKEA, you can find some many great things there. They have great prices, and the furniture is nice. They have a great variety of different tastes so you are sure to find something you like. You will have to put the furniture together and sometimes that can take a long time, but as long as you take your time and put it together well it will be nice. They also have household goods, kitchen and bathroom items!
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
Ikea? Where do I start? I could literally live in this place. We are constantly shopping Ikea for our home improvement needs. Every move we have done, Ikea has been by our side. The quality of the furniture is ridiculous considering their prices. Our Ikea items have lasted longer than other brands through moves and everyday living. Always my go to store!
Ashley A.
New Britain, CT
If you've never been to ikea, you could make a entire day out of it with the whole family! It's a very modern home decor store, but they have something for every kind of person, and they do a great job at displaying! Then there is the giant food court! With cheap but very good food options! They also have a play center for children too! Also, they have great prices.. only thing that isn't ideal is building anything from the store.. it definitely takes a certain type of patient person!
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
IKEA literally has it all at decent prices. Whatever you may need, I’m sure you’ll find it here. Their stuff is easy to set up yourself also. The only downfall is that it’s pretty cheaply made, so don’t expect your furniture to be extremely sturdy. At the end of the day you get what you pay for. However, we have stuff that has held up for years and years.
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh yeah! They opened an IKEA in Vegas and in so happy. I used to drive to LA when I needed a fix. We would make a weekend of it and bring home our new stylish house goods and cinnabons. It is a little confusing to find everything you need and you always spend at least a few hours here but be patient and your house will look killer without the killer price tag.
Emily F.
Buffalo, NY
Love ikea. They have a stylish, modern products for an affordable price. As a young professional, I want my home to look out together and stylish, but I cannot afford to buy expensive furniture. IKEA has so many options in my budget. Like these end tables I just built (40 each)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?