BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sophie t.
If you're looking for affordable furniture that is quality and attractive, IKEA provides it all. Walk through show rooms followed by an area in which you can pick up pieces you saw modeled in the show rooms. They have all kinds of furniture, blankets, pillow, decoration and everyday household items. They have incredible prices and outstanding customer service.
Nina G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love coming here to buy new furniture. Also love going to just look around. They always have fun new items, that you don't see anywhere else. The environment is super friendly and clean. Love that they have a restaurant and even a kids zone while you shop. Also love that they have almost everything out to see before you purchase.one of my favorite places to shop.
Margaret P.
Woodbridge, VA
Very cool store until about an hour later when I just wanted to FIND AN EXIT and it was a huge maze. Finally made it to checkout and that's where you take your # that you were supposed to jot down of the product you want and then find it in a huge warehouse space full of boxes. The line took at least thirty minutes. I've never gone back. Convenience be damned.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA has the most modern furniture and home stuff for a decent price. Just going to the store is so much fun. It is a tad bit annoying to have to gather your own furniture pieces, which can get confusing. Putting together the furniture is hit or miss for me lol. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes I wanna throw it out a window. But it's a decent quality and lasts long.
Cassie G.
Assembly took over six hours!!!! Although the furniture is "affordable," you get what you pay for. This dressers paint was super thin you could see the wood grain underneath the thin white coat...not great quality but the dresser would've been decent had it been a better paint job
Madison G.
Richmond, TX
IKEA has surprised me time and time again. I have purchased the MALM bedroom, all white. It looks extremely sleek and clean. I even bought a an Aloe Vera plant there and it's been though, let me just say, a lot! My brother found great artwork to hang up, I am just overall extremely impressed. I can go in and find something that I not only want, but need.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Ikea is a great place to shop for quality home goods when you are on a budget.  There is a large variety of styles and everything is at a great price point.  When it comes to furniture though...be prepared to spend some time assembling.  We enjoy our shopping experiences when we go there and have been happy with the products we have in our home.
Sunila J.
I love IKEA! I can always find an array of different things to buy to decorate my house. I love the pricing and variety that they offer. I like shopping there because you can actually touch and see everything, as it would be set up if you bought it so I really appreciate seeing if something will look good vs. buying it and bringing it home and it it horrible.
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
Even when I used to leave in Spain, IKEA was the place where my parents purchased most of our furniture! They loved the minimalistic look! Years later, I've moved countries, have gotten married and have a house of my own, and IKEA is still the place we trust for affordable and amazing pieces of furniture that we love!

Can we also talk about their meatballs?!
Hana B.
Alameda, CA
I love IKEA! This is a great place for new home or apartment owners who are looking to buy cheap but still fashionable furniture. Prepare to spend a day here though because this store is HUGE! There are three floors and the top has a restaurant you can get a snack or eat at. At checkout, the first floor, they also have a snack bar which has super cheap and yummy snacks to also devour.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?