BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Megan U.
Bartlett, IL
Sometimes the furniture is brutally hard to put together, and sometimes it's not. But I eagerly await the day my IKEA catalog arrives in the mail, and I drool over it for hours. It may not always be of the best quality (depending on what you get), but it's stylish and it looks nice and it's -- mostly -- affordable and comfortable. And the stores have an escalator for your cart!!
Sophie t.
If you're looking for affordable furniture that is quality and attractive, IKEA provides it all. Walk through show rooms followed by an area in which you can pick up pieces you saw modeled in the show rooms. They have all kinds of furniture, blankets, pillow, decoration and everyday household items. They have incredible prices and outstanding customer service.
Kaitlyn R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA is a great place to get furniture and decor for a first time apartment or home buyer. The stuff is cheap and does the job until you can upgrade. I’ve had a set of Alex 5 drawers and a table top put together as a vanity for a little over a year and a half and it is still in perfect condition. It has gone through 2 moves. I would recommend ikea to my friends.
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
I love Ikea. They have great furniture at a really affordable price. I also love their cafeteria, the macaroni and cheese, their meatballs and mashed potatoes. I also love their pear cider drinks. They’re absolutely delicious and I love shopping there!
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
If you ever go to ikea it makes you want to remodel your home they have the cutest things their not too expensive alotnof things do come with a lot of pieces but last long everything is organized theirs even arroz on the floor to direct you which way is next to not cause traffic yes theirs alt of people that love going their and they have a mink food court love it
Brittany M.
Corona, CA
I wish we lived closer to an IKEA. We buy so much here. The prices are super affordable. Their items are super cute. The store is super big but the flow of the store is perfect. I love the little room set ups they have to show what you can do with a small space.
Queenester M.
Oak Park , IL
IKEA's Alex 9 Drawers are great for Makeup storage and organization! Affordably priced for the makeup Diva who needs more than 1.  They are very sturdy and are good quality! My only con would be assembly. I'd definitely recommend shopping at IKEA!
Krystal M.
I can say I always find something to buy from here. My bed is from here as well as my drawers. I love them. I love putting their products together. It's a fun little project I give myself. I have plenty of room in my drawers. Every products I've ever purchased from them has been worth it. They last forever and everyone always ask me where I purchased from.
Samantha M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
How could you not love IKEA?! This is like the best store ever. It has so many unique products that you need in your home and it always makes for a fun day of shopping. There is something for everyone and every room of the house/business. I like the way they lay out the store and products. Plus they have amazinggggggg food and snacks so what could be better seriously.
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
I really like IKEA and the large selection it offers. It is a unique shopping experience for sure. I like that you can find many one of a kind pieces for your home at a decent price, however, you can also find many over priced items as well. I wish I had one closer, because it is worth a trip for anyone redecorating or re doing a home space because of the vast amount of options they have!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?