BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Regan H.
Idea has some really awesome stuff for really really cheap. I bought a bookshelf for about $10 and it has continued to hold up, with no problems, for years now. Another thing that ikea has that many people don’t know about are their towels. The towels are AMAZING and huge so you never have to worry about having a towel that doesn’t wrap all the way around again!
Hannah Kate J.
Atlanta, GA
After moving to Atlanta I was extremely excited to be around the corner from an Ikea! I bought practically all of my furniture from there including a bed frame and a couch. The quality is great but I definitely recommend having a buddy who is good at assembling items because the instructions can be a little tricky. Overall you truly get what you paid for at Ikea!
Amanda C.
For affordable, simple, yet unique and functional pieces of home furnishings, Ikea is the way to go. In our home we have a cute kitchen cart, our unique blue metal nightstands, and a slim white cabinet that attaches tot the wall, all from Ikea. They were fairly simple to put together and just add a sleek and modern look to our home. I love Ikea's prices and style.
Angela V.
Escondido, CA
All of my furniture is from Ikea. I really like the selection and quality they carry for furniture. We bought a large bookcase and a TV stand and we have had it for years and it's held it's own against moving and children. They also have great selections for kitchen supplies and kids stuff! Not to mention their little market and the cafe they have in the store! 😍
Jessyca M.
Hot Springs, AR
I love Ikea! In fact, i just went this week! I even drove 3.5 hours to get there. Ikea is one of the greatest stores and i feel that i can get most anything imaginable there. When i was looking for my new vanity, i was 100% sure i would find my dream one at ikea and sure enough i did.
Jacquelyne P.
JBLM
I have recently purchased a white BESTA Sideboard and I'm in love! This product is not only affordable but shockingly easy to put together (especially for it being IKEA). I use the BESTA for a bar cent when I entertain and everyone loves it! It give great storage and enough space to make your drinks. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
I love coming into this store. There’s always so much to see. I love how the rooms are actually setup so you can get a feel for how it looks all put together. It’s good quality with reasonable prices. Don’t forget to stop by the cafe for some snacks. Those are yummy too.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
I absolutely love shopping at Ikea. It is like a furniture wonderland! Everything looks incredibly modern! It makes it really easy to walk around the mock rooms and choose something that you love. I always make a day out of it with my friends when I plan to go here. They also have a cafeteria where you can find some really delicious grub. Therefore, I would rate Ikea's store an A. Now for the durability of their products, that's a different story... I have bought a bed frame, a mattress, a futon and a dresser from them at really reasonable prices. Both the bed and futon's support beams have slowly given out and the dresser keeps loosing the fronts of the drawers(nothing a little superglue can't help though). Also the process of putting together the furniture can be frustrating and time consuming, but that is also why it is so cheap! The paint has held up quite well on the dresser but on the bed frame not so much. I got the sultan hjelmas mattress and it is absolutely the most comfortable mattress for one person! However, and another person and you start to roll towards the middle of the bed. This may be due to the failing support beam of the bed though its hard to tell. So, for the quality of the furniture I would give them a C, which rounds their grade out to a B.
Melissa B.
This store is just FUN! I could just walk around and envision living in every setting... like walking around a doll house. I love the perks with a family pass, and the convenience of the child's play are. Top to bottom a great shopping experience. I always walk out with more than I had planned!
Emily M.
IKEA is a great place to shop if you are on a budget or just starting out. I have a toddler at home so I don't particularly want to put anything of value in her room but I still want to fun and functional items. I love their smaller items for home and office and I love the kids area and selection because it's not just licensed characters but fun and unique items!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?