BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
Even when I used to leave in Spain, IKEA was the place where my parents purchased most of our furniture! They loved the minimalistic look! Years later, I've moved countries, have gotten married and have a house of my own, and IKEA is still the place we trust for affordable and amazing pieces of furniture that we love!

Can we also talk about their meatballs?!
Hana B.
Alameda, CA
I love IKEA! This is a great place for new home or apartment owners who are looking to buy cheap but still fashionable furniture. Prepare to spend a day here though because this store is HUGE! There are three floors and the top has a restaurant you can get a snack or eat at. At checkout, the first floor, they also have a snack bar which has super cheap and yummy snacks to also devour.
Allison T.
Bethalto, IL
I am obsessed with my most recent IKEA purchase- a set of grey curtains only for $15 for 2 panels! These curtains are durable, block out the sun, and look amazing in the living room. However, they are very long so I had to hem them, but it was worth hemming for the price I paid for the curtains itself- what a bargain! I do recommend IKEA curtains to anybody!
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
IKEA literally has it all at decent prices. Whatever you may need, I’m sure you’ll find it here. Their stuff is easy to set up yourself also. The only downfall is that it’s pretty cheaply made, so don’t expect your furniture to be extremely sturdy. At the end of the day you get what you pay for. However, we have stuff that has held up for years and years.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea is great for those of us looking to furnish our homes on a budget. Besides price, their furniture is really sleek and modern and just kind of brings a cleaner feel to an area. The stuff is easy to assemble, there stores have great food, and its huge. Great shopping there!
Caitlin H.
Des Moines , IA
I love Ikea. Basically a warehouse of everything you need (and dont need) to make your home feel like...a home. The prices are super reasonable but unless you love to assemble things this is not the place for you. It can be difficult and tedious to assemble certain products especially furnitre. But with some beers and a few extra hands there's no reason to pass up the prices!
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Affordable good quality products for your home. I love my Alex desk I use it as my makeup vanity and it's super convenient and good looking. IKEA is my go to store for small home improvements and decorations. Great item selection from kitchen cabinets to furniture and drapes even vases and modern lamps. If you are in a budget IKEA it's your best option.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
Ikea? Where do I start? I could literally live in this place. We are constantly shopping Ikea for our home improvement needs. Every move we have done, Ikea has been by our side. The quality of the furniture is ridiculous considering their prices. Our Ikea items have lasted longer than other brands through moves and everyday living. Always my go to store!
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh yeah! They opened an IKEA in Vegas and in so happy. I used to drive to LA when I needed a fix. We would make a weekend of it and bring home our new stylish house goods and cinnabons. It is a little confusing to find everything you need and you always spend at least a few hours here but be patient and your house will look killer without the killer price tag.
Kaitlyn R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA is a great place to get furniture and decor for a first time apartment or home buyer. The stuff is cheap and does the job until you can upgrade. I’ve had a set of Alex 5 drawers and a table top put together as a vanity for a little over a year and a half and it is still in perfect condition. It has gone through 2 moves. I would recommend ikea to my friends.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?