BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
I love going to Ikea, although I want to buy the whole store! They have the cutest stuff for affordable prices and even the cooking stuff is great and lasts long! It’s always been good quality besides a dresser I bought years back, but I highly recommend.
Johnna G.
San Jose , CA
Who doesn’t love ikea? I mean this place is amazing and affordable, family friendly and just overall great stylish pieces that do not break the bank. For a growing family, it’s been great to find a place that offers durable furniture that fits our budget.
Diana Z.
Now IKEA is an exciting, fun, clever shopping extravaganza!! I cannot wait for them to open one up closer to me, although then I'll be in major trouble! Haha! IKEA has cool doodads, funky furniture, lovely lamps, Simple solutions for your everyday needs! ❤
Lindsay L.
Asheville, NC
I am obsessed with IKEA. I wish there was one closer to me, as I have to drive and hour and a half to get to one! But it’s always so worth it. Their prices are so unbeatable and they have everything and anything you can think of that belongs in your house.
Judene T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great place to find home furnishings. They sell pretty much anything you can think of to tie together the decor in your home. I really like their scented candles. If you are interested in the larger furniture options, you can probably find similar styles in other places for about the same cost. However, I have found that it is easier to assemble items purchased from Ikea than from a furniture store. If you're comfortable with pickup and assembly, this would be a good stop when furniture shopping.
Chelsea W.
One of my favorite places. Fun to just go to and look at their displays to get ideas. Great prices, easy to assemble furniture, HUGE variety of merch and furniture. Usually crowded and be prepared to wait to check out (goes fast though)— all is worth it!
Tifany W.
Milwaukee, WI
Ikea is dope as hell. I love it. We just finally got one in Oak Creek and I was like YAAAAAS. I love it. The only thing I don’t love are the lines always take forever because they have a ton of checkouts, but only five of them are open at any given time.
Kate R.
Fredericksbrg, TX
I love ikea. You can find anything and it’s been a great place for me through college life and starting my adult life. It’s great transition furniture at a decent price. But with decent prices comes decent furniture. Sometime really badly made furniture.
Nadia J.
tacoma
Love love love this store , great inventory , the prices are insanely great , super affordable ! The quality is amazing for what you are paying , you can buy basically everything at ikea ! You can also get design ideas just by visiting their show rooms !
Victoria N.
NORTHRIDGE, CA
Perfect store for furnishing small apartments or for utility pieces in a big house. They are fairly easy to assemble, a little time consuming but the prices are great and I never had any problem with the furniture, overall looks pretty sleek and modern
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?