BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
I love coming into this store. There’s always so much to see. I love how the rooms are actually setup so you can get a feel for how it looks all put together. It’s good quality with reasonable prices. Don’t forget to stop by the cafe for some snacks. Those are yummy too.
Kathleen M.
God bless the person who decided to place an Ikea store in St. Louis, they answered all of my prayers.  The food is great, the atmosphere is amazing and the prices are something that a broke college kid can afford! Some of the furniture may not be the top best quality but what their furniture lacks, their home goods like tupperware and kitchen supplies make up for.
Sara K.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
I think it's common knowledge that you can find everything and anything IKEA! It's also one of my mom's favorite stores which says a lot. Everything is super affordable but still pretty decent quality. I can't personally say I go there a lot (on my own) since I'm just a young college student who lives in a dorm, but I can imagine myself shopping there when I become independent.
Nashali M.
I freaking love ikea they have everything and I could just go to the store and never leave. I have so many ikea furniture in my house. Many people say their furniture is cheap but that is only because they don't take care of their stuff (this is my opinion based on things I've seen). I've owned some ikea furniture since I was a kid and it still looks brand new.
Jennifer E.
Las Vegas, NV
Where do I start? IKEA has great quality with inexpensive prices. Everything from furniture to the baby toys. And let's talk about going to an actual store. The set ups are nice. You get a feel for what exactly the product looks like. You can eat, and put your kids in there daycare while you shop. We're gradually transitioning most of our stuff to ikea. Why not!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I Love IKEA. Just walking through the store is inspirational. It's the best furniture to move through all of the transitions with growing kids, especially since it's so economical. The storage solutions and outdoor items are my favorite. And don't forget the Swedish meatballs! The only reason why there aren't 5 stars is the self-assembly aspect of some of the items. Love Ikea!
Jamie M.
I think this is a great store if you are looking not to spend a ton of money and get a lot of items. The quality is okay and I’ve had to replace several things that I’ve purchased there. Also the layout of the store is so frustrating. You can’t just get one thing and leave without having to walk through the entire store than warehouse to get to the cash register.
Cne' R.
Castle Rock, CO
I love ikea for decor and organizing. Their furniture is hit and miss. I have a great table from them but the dresser I bought fell apart fast. I also have an entertainment center and it's held up well. It's a great store! Just know what you're buying and if it's good quality. Pressed wood, for example, isn't recommended for anything that will be holding heavier things. Like shoes and books.
Rachel R.
I love IKEA goodies! Theirs products are nice quality and easy enough to put together if you just give it the time. I have several of their pieces throughout my house, some lamps and an entertainment center specifically, and I am always happy that I chose IKEA to purchase them from because they are so modern and nice looking without costing me an arm and a leg.
Miranda G.
I could spend days in the IKEA store!!!! Love walking around and seeing the displays and rooms. The best part is the restaurant at the end! It's nice to be able to shop for what you need and see it in front of you! I usually take pictures with my phone of the tags of what I might want , rather than writing the codes on paper because that way I remember what the item was! Although it does take some time and patience to put the stuff together once you're home, it can be fun with friends or family!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?