BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sophie t.
If you're looking for affordable furniture that is quality and attractive, IKEA provides it all. Walk through show rooms followed by an area in which you can pick up pieces you saw modeled in the show rooms. They have all kinds of furniture, blankets, pillow, decoration and everyday household items. They have incredible prices and outstanding customer service.
Nickie G.
Kannapolis, NC
I absolutely love Ikea for all my furnishing needs! Their prices are hard to beat elsewhere and putting together the furniture is half the fun!

I would say about 98% of the furniture in my house is from Ikea, from our bed frame to coffee table to shelving for more storage in our bathrooms.

I make a trip about once a month and will not buy from anywhere else!
Emily M.
IKEA is a great place to shop if you are on a budget or just starting out. I have a toddler at home so I don't particularly want to put anything of value in her room but I still want to fun and functional items. I love their smaller items for home and office and I love the kids area and selection because it's not just licensed characters but fun and unique items!
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
Every time you go to IKEA it is a new adventure. I love how they have very small apartments set up, and show you where everything is. If it is your first time, it can be a little overwhelming. It is great once you get the hang of it. People complain about building the furniture, but if you can follow instructions, you'll have no problem. Everything is also super affordable!! Great!!
Margaret P.
Woodbridge, VA
Very cool store until about an hour later when I just wanted to FIND AN EXIT and it was a huge maze. Finally made it to checkout and that's where you take your # that you were supposed to jot down of the product you want and then find it in a huge warehouse space full of boxes. The line took at least thirty minutes. I've never gone back. Convenience be damned.
Rida R.
jln.sakra sikur,depan musholla al tohiriyah,desa sakra ,kec .sakra,kab.lotim,NTB
Di IKEA semua jenis perabotan rumah itu lengkap sekali sehingga buat yg mau nge decoration rumah nya ato yg nyari perabotan rumah tangga cukup di IKEA saja di sana lengkap dan berkualitas
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA has the most modern furniture and home stuff for a decent price. Just going to the store is so much fun. It is a tad bit annoying to have to gather your own furniture pieces, which can get confusing. Putting together the furniture is hit or miss for me lol. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes I wanna throw it out a window. But it's a decent quality and lasts long.
Azalea S.
Concord, VA
I love shopping at IKEA because it's such an experience to walk through the whole place. I love the way they set up sample rooms to show you how stuff looks in a home. They have a variety of price points which really speaks to me. Sometimes I need bottom dollar but Cute, and I'd also like some nicer options to save up for. IKEA has all of those price points.
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
IKEA is great for new home owners or first time furniture buyers. It’s super affordable but you do get what you pay for in some case. I’ve had my dresser for probably almost 10 years and it’s held up great from 2 moves but every bolt and peg is super glued so nothing falls apart and they have great plants and picture frames here. Everything is super customizable!
Taylir L.
IKEA is huge. It is overwhelming at first but they do have some great pieces. I hate having to set up my pieces after I purchase them. It is a pain and you always seem to be left with unexplained extra pieces. This store is great for its price point and for all of its product but you have to be ready for a full on project when purchasing any of these pieces.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?