BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nora S.
COLUMBUS, OH
Ikea is my favorite furniture store. I love the simplistic Scandinavian design (being from Scandinavia, I might be biased), and I truly enjoy putting the furniture together (crazy, right?). The prices are very good, and the convenient flat packaging makes it possible to take the furniture home without paying a fortune for a truck. Swedish food market is my favorite!
Ashlynn C.
Ikea has amazing budget furniture, and a lot of their items are really sturdy. You just need to know what you're looking for. The more sturdy items cost more than their other items, but it's worth the extra cost. I've had furniture from them last for years. You just have to take care of your things, and they will last a long time, regardless of where it's from.
Veronika R.
Stockton, CA
Purchasing online is a hassle! Their customer service is awful as you have to wait on the phone for hours. I really do mean hours. One item will come in different packages, meaning one part can be delivered today while the other part can be delivered days later. Besides the unfortunate service, their product quality is wonderful! I bought a desk that is pretty steady.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE ALL THINGS IKEA!
I love the different inspirations they have upstairs. I went to get fresh vision for my bedroom and ended up falling in love with one of the model rooms, i had to get it all.
The only issue is some of the products are not the MOST durable- so do your research before investing $500 on a couch that will break when your 250lb Uncle Tom sits on it.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
IKEA is my favorite store for those pieces that I don't intend to hold onto to forever therefore I don't want to pay too much on it. It's gotten everything that a house can possibly need and it has all the trendy pieces and you may want to get but for a fraction of the cost of most stores. I love shopping at IKEA and the return policy is also amazing; 1 year with the receipt!
Luz M.
Is one of the best shops to buy practical and easy to assemble furniture. I like the style of furniture that has encompassing all types of consumer. Is fun the way they organize their stores, you must do the whole journey to find the exit and you entertain very much. Although it can be said that the quality of their items are not the best, they usually break easily.
Corrie T.
Deer Park, IL
Love ikea- it's great for organizing our kids playroom and other spaces in the house. We recently bought an awesome couch from ikea for our kids playroom. It's perfect for the room, sturdy, has built in storage, and the Bottom pulls out to be a bed which will be perfect for sleepovers when our kids out older! While I wouldn't be looking for quality furniture here for our nicer "adult rooms" we will continue to look for cost effective options for kids areas of our house and other organizational needs
Jaimoni H.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA has all of the cute modern furniture pieces. I haven't purchased from them personally; however, I have friends and family who order from them quite frequently. I also window shop in the store a lot as I plan to get my own place soon. I love the quality of their furniture & I love how original everything seems . They have the best desk chairs and computer desks !
Divya R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea. It's my go-to store whenever I move and need to set up my space. Right from bedroom sets to kitchen to home decor, they have it all.
The variety is great, it's neat and organized. Their manuals are well written and easy to understand. Their display of items is strategically done with the items that catch your eye being on top. They have vibrant colors which give your space a happy vibe.
I will be at ikea tomorrow to shop for my new room and I'm nothing but excited!! IKEA
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I ❤❤❤ IKEA, i don't like having to another state just to go.whether I'm actually going to buy something or just going for inspiration it a great store. All the pieces you can use as intended or you can change it into something that is original. Some of the plans for installation can be difficult to read but with time and patience you can get through. You can eat there too
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?