BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

anna s.
THis store is my go to heaven for all my DIY stuff, they have just aboutn anything. Im not that good puting things together specially drawers etc or basically all things thats has screw! Lol but ikea made it so easy that you feel like a pro doing the assembly of stuff its fun to do and at the same time sleek and neat, and oh they have the best warm and friendky staff.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Why oh why wouldn't anyone shop at IKEA??? The affordable contemporary finds at IKEA makes me want to revamp every room in my home. What I like best are the do it yourself shopping experience, no sales people haggling to buy, just go in with a plan and walk out with a bunch of boxes. Be sure to make room in our vehicle for all the items you will be taking home.
Tapasya D.
Orlando, FL
I Kia is an amazing place to shop there are so many options and choices to choose from. There’s so many color schemes and different designs to every object that you see. I kea gives you the right to creativity and making places your own. I Kia is also very cost friendly place. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to renovate, upgrade, just buy small items.
Maria L.
Woodinville, WA
All the furniture i have bought from here has been sturdy and not difficult to build. Yes it can be time consuming but i dn't mind it. I love how they have showrooms so u can see exactly how something can look in a room and it's a great place to get design inspiration. Getting your boxes at the end is pretty easy as long as you have their row and number written down.
Vicki C.
Love Ikea. They have everything under the moon for home improvement. Beds, dressers, bedding, bathroom stuff... the list goes on and on. The stuff is also really cheap. Which is good if you are a college kid/ first time apartment owner but the stuff doesn't last as long as the quality furniture you would find elsewhere. It's good but it definitely doesn't travel well.
Jaimoni H.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA has all of the cute modern furniture pieces. I haven't purchased from them personally; however, I have friends and family who order from them quite frequently. I also window shop in the store a lot as I plan to get my own place soon. I love the quality of their furniture & I love how original everything seems . They have the best desk chairs and computer desks !
Kristi P.
Georgetown, KY
IKEA is such a fun store.  Most of the products are very reasonable and the quality is better than you would expect for the price.  I love to pick up unique design elements here that I don't want to spend a lot on and don't feel bad switching out often.  This is where I buy all my kids dinnerware.  You can't beat the price of these at all.
Corrie T.
Deer Park, IL
Love ikea- it's great for organizing our kids playroom and other spaces in the house. We recently bought an awesome couch from ikea for our kids playroom. It's perfect for the room, sturdy, has built in storage, and the Bottom pulls out to be a bed which will be perfect for sleepovers when our kids out older! While I wouldn't be looking for quality furniture here for our nicer "adult rooms" we will continue to look for cost effective options for kids areas of our house and other organizational needs
miriam v.
Lawton, OK
I think IKEA is really great for function and low-cost furniture and furnishings but some of the quality of the pieces are less than sub-par. I do enjoy the simplistic and Nordic style of everything and all the pops of colors they add into the mix of whites and creams. And it is great they have such a wide variety and have some staple pieces but sometimes function doesn't always match quality.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE ALL THINGS IKEA!
I love the different inspirations they have upstairs. I went to get fresh vision for my bedroom and ended up falling in love with one of the model rooms, i had to get it all.
The only issue is some of the products are not the MOST durable- so do your research before investing $500 on a couch that will break when your 250lb Uncle Tom sits on it.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?