BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Stacy W.
MIDWEST CITY, OK
We have an Ikea in Kansas and its the bomb!!! its the best place for home décor. I moved to Oklahoma city and I go home often cant wait to go to Ikea because we pass it on the way to Missouri. so its a must we stop every time so i can see what's new and pink you some fresh rolls. OVER ALL IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN.......GO STAY ONE AND IM SURE YOUR GOING TO THANK ME LATER.
Brianda M.
Beverly Hills, CA
IKEA is awesome! I always love going to view their showrooms and all the awesome furniture they have. I don't shop here that often because I don't shop for furniture everyday but when I do I love going to IKEA. They also have very inexpensive items which is great.
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
IKEA is my go to place when I was inexpensive, yet quality furniture. We just recently purchased a whole living room get up and saved tons of money by going to IKEA and I couldn't be more pleased. They have the cutest odds and ends and their products are truly unique. We plan a whole day for going to IKEA because there's so much to look at and it's such a fun experience.
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
I love ikea! In college it was a fun date to go and walk around and eat at the cafe. As an adult furnishing my home, I am more careful about the pieces I purchase and am very selective about which IKEA items I will buy, but it is definitely a must for apartment furnishing. Affordable, mostly good quality. I've never had a problem with anything I've purchased from ikea.
Allyssa P.
Scottsdale , AZ
If you're a blogger like me, then you understand how much of a lifesaver IKEA is. Anytime I need little odds and ends for photoshoots, they are my go to! I probably am in this store at least once a week! I will say that the two downfalls are how packed it is on the weekends and how awkward it is to maneuver throughout that entire store just to get to one specific section.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
My favorite stores of all time!!! They make you go through a store maze on purpose! So you can fall in love with everything m. I like the staging of rooms because they get creative and it makes you visualize things and how you can make them work for your home.
Rachel K.
You haven't lived until you've shopped here! They have everything you're looking for for great prices and for the most part great quality. My only complaint is the description names not being English. But it's not an American store so I can't fault them for that.
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
I bought my bedroom set at ikea! I love that they are so affordable and that everything is very easy to assemble! These stores are so huge they have everything that you could imagine for your home. It can be overwhelming at first but they have great staff to help with any of your needs and their signage is very helpful. I would recommend this store to anyone who’s on a budget.
Jordyn M.
IKEA is definitely a useful department for those on a budget. I had bought my bed frame here and after a few assembled parts, I had. A luxurious bed frame with drawers for a reasonable price! I'd definitely recommend them for items like small tables , home accessories, and beds. I would not recommend them for more serious items like dressers, as those should be sturdier!
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I love walking around IKEA stores, I'm a dork who likes assembling their products. Affordable streamlined pieces. Lots of cool home stuff you didn't need but end up wanting. The only issue is usually that I don't live close and if I'm buying a lot have to borrow a truck but I suppose that is not a store flaw per say. Value and quality ratio is quite high in my opinion.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?