BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
IKEA is my favorite place to buy furniture and home goods! There are so many great IKEA hacks online, so it's easy to make exactly what you need for a low price. I recently converted spice racks into shelves for nail polish! I'm always able to find cute things for my home at a great price.
Desire F.
Anyone can tell you that I live for ikea! Not only is my whole bedroom their furniture but I live for their cinnamon buns!! But after my painful experience with their online delivery services, my love for them slowly decreased. I literally purchased over 10 items with them and they have failed to deliver or refund my funds. But their cinnamon buns are still my favorite.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I love IKEA! This is my go-to store for all my home needs. I can never go to IKEA for just 10 minutes. It always ends up being an hour. I love how cheap this store is, yet all of their products are good quality. My favorite thing about this store is that they have many different things and they are all basic needs. The design is also very simple which I appreciate.
Marie C.
Washington, IL
As a college student in the middle of furnishing my first apartment, IKEA is a godsend because it's so cheap and the stuff should be sturdy enough to last until I'm done with school. Wouldn't recommend it for furniture you plan on needing forever-these aren't investment pieces, and that assembly is no joke. But you get what you pay for, and here I'm glad to not pay a lot.
yadira r.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
what I enjoy most about Ikea is the value it offers. Pair that with the experience of going there and seeing their gallery of rooms that gets you dreaming and the ability to make them your own and it makes for a fun day. Easy transport of your finds back home because of the way they box items. Their assembly directions could be a bit easier but over all a great experience
Tapasya D.
Orlando, FL
I Kia is an amazing place to shop there are so many options and choices to choose from. There’s so many color schemes and different designs to every object that you see. I kea gives you the right to creativity and making places your own. I Kia is also very cost friendly place. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to renovate, upgrade, just buy small items.
Corrie T.
Deer Park, IL
Love ikea- it's great for organizing our kids playroom and other spaces in the house. We recently bought an awesome couch from ikea for our kids playroom. It's perfect for the room, sturdy, has built in storage, and the Bottom pulls out to be a bed which will be perfect for sleepovers when our kids out older! While I wouldn't be looking for quality furniture here for our nicer "adult rooms" we will continue to look for cost effective options for kids areas of our house and other organizational needs
Johnna L.
Rockford
Great do it yourself store. They have everything from nuts and bolts t ok the kitchen sink. I love going into this store of your shopping and you get hungry they have a cafeteria to feed you, they will help you if you need it and give you all that is needed to remodel or just to fix the door ... go in and take a look you won't be disappointed. Highly recommended
Divya R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea. It's my go-to store whenever I move and need to set up my space. Right from bedroom sets to kitchen to home decor, they have it all.
The variety is great, it's neat and organized. Their manuals are well written and easy to understand. Their display of items is strategically done with the items that catch your eye being on top. They have vibrant colors which give your space a happy vibe.
I will be at ikea tomorrow to shop for my new room and I'm nothing but excited!! IKEA
Shayleigh G.
New Baltimore, MI
I LOVE ikea! It is only a 45 minute drive from my home and me and my husband go here atleast twice a year to look at new furniture. The prices are super cheap as compared to art van or any other furniture store. I have a custom entertainment TV center from there and a dresser. Love them both!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?