BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jordyn M.
IKEA is definitely a useful department for those on a budget. I had bought my bed frame here and after a few assembled parts, I had. A luxurious bed frame with drawers for a reasonable price! I'd definitely recommend them for items like small tables , home accessories, and beds. I would not recommend them for more serious items like dressers, as those should be sturdier!
yadira r.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
what I enjoy most about Ikea is the value it offers. Pair that with the experience of going there and seeing their gallery of rooms that gets you dreaming and the ability to make them your own and it makes for a fun day. Easy transport of your finds back home because of the way they box items. Their assembly directions could be a bit easier but over all a great experience
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
It is a cult favorite, but the alex drawer sets are everything.  Ikea in general is everything lol.  When you go to shop you can an idea of what you may be looking for, but Ikea will have that item and then some.  The inventors at Ikea are genius and have allowed me to achieve what I have been looking for in furnishing my home.  Shopping at Ikea just made it that much easier.
Krista S.
Osborne, KS
Oh Ikea....I have a love/hate relationship with Ikea. The closest one to me is a 4 hour drive so my very first trip was about 6 months ago. I went in knowing exactly what I was going to get...totaling about $300. I walked out over $500 poorer. My fault, yes. But how can I just walk by all that amazing stuff not knowing when I'll be back...I hate you Ikea, but I love you.
Stacy W.
MIDWEST CITY, OK
We have an Ikea in Kansas and its the bomb!!! its the best place for home décor. I moved to Oklahoma city and I go home often cant wait to go to Ikea because we pass it on the way to Missouri. so its a must we stop every time so i can see what's new and pink you some fresh rolls. OVER ALL IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN.......GO STAY ONE AND IM SURE YOUR GOING TO THANK ME LATER.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
IKEA furniture is a college students best friend. For being so cheap, the quality really isn't terrible - the biggest pain is putting it all together with directions that don't have words. I currently have a desk from there that I use as a vanity table. It's easy to DIY their stuff - the desk is black metal with a glass table, and I spray painted the metal gold. It looks cute and chic now!
Brianda M.
Beverly Hills, CA
IKEA is awesome! I always love going to view their showrooms and all the awesome furniture they have. I don't shop here that often because I don't shop for furniture everyday but when I do I love going to IKEA. They also have very inexpensive items which is great.
Desire F.
Anyone can tell you that I live for ikea! Not only is my whole bedroom their furniture but I live for their cinnamon buns!! But after my painful experience with their online delivery services, my love for them slowly decreased. I literally purchased over 10 items with them and they have failed to deliver or refund my funds. But their cinnamon buns are still my favorite.
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
I bought my bedroom set at ikea! I love that they are so affordable and that everything is very easy to assemble! These stores are so huge they have everything that you could imagine for your home. It can be overwhelming at first but they have great staff to help with any of your needs and their signage is very helpful. I would recommend this store to anyone who’s on a budget.
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
IKEA is my go to place when I was inexpensive, yet quality furniture. We just recently purchased a whole living room get up and saved tons of money by going to IKEA and I couldn't be more pleased. They have the cutest odds and ends and their products are truly unique. We plan a whole day for going to IKEA because there's so much to look at and it's such a fun experience.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?