BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sara D.
Toms River, NJ
I love Ikea! They have a huge variety of products which means that there is something there for everyone! Shopping at Ikea is stress free and awesome, no one comes up to you every 10 minutes to see if you need "help" but they have associates around if you do end up having questions. The only negative thing is that it can kind of get confusing trying to locate your product.
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale , GA
I love ikea! In fact, I wish we had one closer to my residence. The closest one near us is 2 hours away and we visit several times a year. You can get pretty much anything that you can think of here, including food! We bought my son’s loft bed from here and it is very sturdy. We also have bought kitchenware and a kids table & chairs. Everything has help up excellently!
Maria N.
Westfield, MA
IKEA is a one stop type of store. You can get furniture to kitchen supplies. Pro IKEA has everything. One con is that IKEA is really big and it can be a drag to walk around it but once you go more than once you'll get it down. I recommend shopping there but always have a list of things to get because there's so many things that you can just add unnecessary things in your cart
Ellen Mae L.
I always enjoy going to Ikea. I love their showrooms. I always end up buying more than I plan to. I love buying their tealight candles, bedsheets and pillows. There's just so much to do at Ikea. It's always a fun time shopping there. I always wear my comfy shoes whenever I visit. The place is massive. The quality of their products are excellent as well. Their DIY products such as cabinets are easy to assemble as well. Highly recommended!
Oksana K.
Brooklyn , NY
The store is big and if you follow the set route it takes a considerable time to complete the circuit and then visit the warehouse to buy goods. Luckily I found a helpful member of staff who was excellent. She arranged to go and collect an item I couldn't find. Ikea can be a terrible shopping experience if time is short but I have found the staff there in all areas very good.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Items aren't of great quality but they look pretty decent. The layout is nicely organized and everything catches your eye. Usually over crowded (bigger city setting). Cheaply made but a decent price. We usually go there to get ideas of things we will need to get eventually
Tylinn W.
I LOVE shopping at Ikea. The store carries everything from furniture, to home decor, to plants/gardening supplies. I purchased a beautiful vanity and chair from Ikea as well as a makeup mirror and some miscellaneous decor/storage items. Everything was great quality and not too expensive. My nearest Ikea is a few hours away so it's always fun to go and get lost in there!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
IKEA is the size of a small town but it has the BEST prices on anything home with a fun showroom. Everything is affordable and easy to put together. We bought our entire bedroom set here recently and got a king size bed with drawers underneath, 2 floating side tables, and a dresser for $800! Quality is amazing and looks better than a hotel suite would for our master! In love!
Mona P.
Land O Lakes
Bought some decorations form ikea to spice up my college apartment, was very easy to put the wall piece together and got it for a reasonable price. Ikea products aren't usually the most quality of stuff meaning it won't last as long as if you buy something you do put a lot of money into and it won't break as easy but for the price you pay it definitely  is worth it!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
One of my favorite stores to shop for furniture and household goods! They have a play area for preschoolers to like 10 or 12 year olds where I can drop off my older 2 while the adults shop with the youngest. Can't beat that! Also, the food is good but, cheap which is great for our family of 5.
The furniture and home goods are pretty decent especially for the price. Love IKEA!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?