- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Successful brand good quality and to the taste of the good fashionable and very well-known and famous person
I love Ikea you can find whatever ever you want to make your home look very beautiful with a very good prices . So i really recommend it❤️🏠
Good quality furnitures and decors. But no artistry or craftmanship. Extremely expensive. Seldom shop from here.
Very good quality, very good product, very nice color, but you should discount price thank you very much
Love this place, can get great deals, original products at a nice price. The shops are alwayls clean and the staff is so friendly
Les meubles ne sont vraiment pas cher, mais c'est parfois la qualité qui en souffre. Pour un couple seul, ces meubles sont parfait, mais ils ne sont pas à l'épreuve d'une famille.
Products are suitable for my daily life but i feel its low quality especialy for the wood
I get most of my room decorations from here. Ikea has the best stuff for decorating the house. In this store it’s endless, it has everything you need for your home. All the things in stall are worth the price.
I'm usually pro Ikea. They have the modern sleek look I like in furniture, however my last experience was sub par at best. I was told I was not supposed to buy support beams with my bed frame as I had a box spring, however that was so not the case and I ended up damaging the frame. Customer service was hard to deal with regarding the issue but finally budged. Unfortunately, I had to pay for shipping for new pieces to and from as I am bit near an outlet.
In process to renovate my kitchen and the first place I thought of was IKEA the designs are amazing 😉
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos