BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jholeysa R.
1013
Successful brand good quality and to the taste of the good fashionable and very well-known and famous person
Lojen A.
borås
I love Ikea you can find whatever ever you want to make your home look very beautiful with a very good prices . So i really recommend it❤️🏠
Hiba m.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Good quality furnitures and decors. But no artistry or craftmanship. Extremely expensive. Seldom shop from here.
radwa m.
Very good quality, very good product, very nice color, but you should discount price thank you very much
Karine C.
Montreal
Love this place, can get great deals, original products at a nice price.  The shops are alwayls clean and the staff is so friendly
ann-frédérique L.
Quebec, QC
Les meubles ne sont vraiment pas cher, mais c'est parfois la qualité qui en souffre. Pour un couple seul, ces meubles sont parfait, mais ils ne sont pas à l'épreuve d'une famille.
Sara A.
Products are suitable for my daily life but i feel its low quality especialy for the wood
Alicia C.
Melbourne
I get most of my room decorations from here. Ikea has the best stuff for decorating the house. In this store it’s endless, it has everything you need for your home. All the things in stall are worth the price.
Allyssa c.
Vernon, BC
I'm usually pro Ikea. They have the modern sleek look I like in furniture, however my last experience was sub par at best. I was told I was not supposed to buy support beams with my bed frame as I had a box spring, however that was so not the case and I ended up damaging the frame. Customer service was hard to deal with regarding the issue but finally budged. Unfortunately, I had to pay for shipping for new pieces to and from as I am bit near an outlet.
Khawla A.
Abu Dhabi
In process to renovate my kitchen and the first place I thought of was IKEA the designs are amazing 😉
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?