BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

IKEA
I mean does IKEA even need a review? I feel like their bad reviews are few and far between! I can’t say enough good things about IKEA! They have everything you could ever need for your house and more! Of course they don’t have high end products that you might want for main areas of your house but as far as storage, outdoor furniture, dorm furniture, etc, they’ve got you covered!
Socheath K.
Long Beach, CA
I have purchased a couple items from ikea and I love it all. Just to name a few, rugs, I've trays, dish rack, dresser, a bed set and plates. The fun part about the dresser and the bed is building it! I enjoy putting things together and of course they all come with a manual and all the right amount of screws and necessary tools needed. Can't go wrong with IKEA household items. Definitely going back when we buy a house.
Natalie T.
Ikea is a go-to place for so many things. The store itself is great, and there is typically a food court so you and your family can have a meal whilst shopping! The furniture options are great, putting together the furniture can be a little tough at times because the directions sometimes only use pictures as a reference with little description. Other than that Ikea is awesome!
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale , GA
I love ikea! In fact, I wish we had one closer to my residence. The closest one near us is 2 hours away and we visit several times a year. You can get pretty much anything that you can think of here, including food! We bought my son’s loft bed from here and it is very sturdy. We also have bought kitchenware and a kids table & chairs. Everything has help up excellently!
Desiree R.
Houston
Has everything you need from faux plants to linnen for your bed!! They have mock rooms for ideas throughout the store, to show how versitatile their mercy is. It's apperant there's a lot of detail put into the merchandising, because the smallest of details will be added to the mock rooms! For the price it's a steal, and it will last forever(of course if taken care of properly).
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love IKEA! They have great, minimalist home furnishings for an excellent price. They do have some great furniture, but sometimes it is hit or miss as to the quality. You can get some really quality furniture there, but also sometimes the quality is seriously lacking. If you thoroughly research everything before you buy, you should be able to make an informed purchase that you'll be happy with.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love shopping online since the store is over an hour away. You can find anything you would need. Just be careful because some stuff can be cheap and take hours to assemble. Do your research online !
Raine H.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoy walking through IKEA and viewing all of the different room setups! It can be a little crowded on the weekends if you're in a hurry and looking for something specific, so I usually make sure to go when I have plenty of time to spare. All of my IKEA furniture has been easy for me to assemble by myself, and it holds up really well to be so affordable and light weight
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
We have a giant Lack table from IKEA that we got for our living room and have loved it for about 2 and a half years now. The only wear on it is from moving it across the country, but other than that it has held up great. It has a table underneath that provides lots of room for storing things so that we can utilize the full expanse of the table. It's been really wonderful to have.
Betzii B.
I loveeeeeeeeeee IKEA you have no idea the only cons are you have to build everything yourself, there no online purchasing, and there usually 15 -20 miles away from where I live ... the pro's they're economical, they have a clearance *, you can order online but have to purchase in store, the return is 365 days no one knew that - I bet, and it's very organized affordable and really good to look around, I can't promise you won't buy anything but hey it economical.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?