BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nathalie 🧁.
Montreal, QC
The sample decorations of the bedrooms and other rooms are so cool. Ikea makes you want to buy and add new stuff to your home even when you don’t need it at the moment.

Not to forget its delicious veggie hotdogs and ice cream!💙💛
Jess c.
blackpool
I’ve only ever been into ikea 3 times but it has everything you could possibly want in there
Mia K.
It's cheap,i like the style,you can combine and vary the styleof the furniture with all the sets. They have a lot of smart organizing storageunits And i like to put it together myself.
Simpl m.
This is best store for my family. We get anything that we need for really good prices. I really love that store.
Melanie D.
Brampton , ON
IKEA is my favourite store to shop at when it comes to furniture and stuff like that it has everything and anything and even has a food court for when you get tired of walking around for hours I love this store
Ann S.
Alfred, ON
The Raskog cart.  I bought one and then another one, and another!  LOL.  I keep finding uses for these things!  They are so practical in our house.  We have them in the kitchen and in my home office.  They are well priced, easy to assemble, and sturdy.
كفاية ف.
chennai
if i have 24 hours to stay in IKEA and ill stay overnight and enjoy every set in there😭😍😍😍😍
Christine B.
London , ON
IKEA is my place to go! I love it! The food is amazing and so cheap. The product is so fun to put together, I always make coffee while my husband make the furniture. My whole living room and bedroom is HEMNE line and I’ve had some pieces for years! I love it! It’s always fun to try and fit everything in my car. IKEA is a place that I will never stop shopping at, I wish it was closer.
Chelsea B.
Vancouver, BC
Great store, easy to navigate (although you gotta walk through the whole thing to escape :p). All of my furniture in my new apartment is from there, and I gotta say, I really like it. Clean, simple, and easy to assemble for the most part!
Samah S.
Tunis Arianna Mnihla
Ikea 301.495.56 Plastis Dishwashing Brush, Assorted Colors, Set of 6
I like this product
IT'S helping me a lot with cleaning the house
Just amazing
Not expensive too
Simple and good-looking
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?