BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Michelle H.
IKEA has a lot of cheap furniture and basically anything for your home. They have some very affordable and functional items as well as slightly higher end. I like that most of IKEA furniture are easy to assemble. The only gripe I have with IKEA is their customer service. They are horrible at answering questions and in general most of the customer service representatives are vague on purpose.
Adalgisa c.
Es una de mis tiendas favoritas por la variedad de servicios y articulos que ofrece, sus stand de decoraciones son bellisimos aportando ideas para su mejor uso, los precios son excelentes que se ajusta a el presupuesto de cualquier persona; su comida, articulos de decoracion que van desde una simple silla a una hermosa lampara. La recomiendo hasta para relajarnos en un dia de mucho stress.
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
The only thing IKEA could improve upon in my opinion is having more locations! They have a wide range of products to fit every lifestyle and price point. I absolutely love getting their catalog in the mail as it gives me a ton of decorating ideas. A lot of our furniture is from IKEA, both cheaper and more expensive pieces. I will definitely continue to shop there well into the future!
Spencer C.
Costa Mesa, CA
for cheap, temporary furniture there is nowhere better.  i dont recommend this for long term or rough usage but you seriously get what you pay for.  its super expensive and will last through college.  my ikea bedroom set is actually on its third college student and its held up with only some minor damages. it doesnt transport well once set up, so be careful.
Natalie T.
Ikea is a go-to place for so many things. The store itself is great, and there is typically a food court so you and your family can have a meal whilst shopping! The furniture options are great, putting together the furniture can be a little tough at times because the directions sometimes only use pictures as a reference with little description. Other than that Ikea is awesome!
Desiree R.
Houston
Has everything you need from faux plants to linnen for your bed!! They have mock rooms for ideas throughout the store, to show how versitatile their mercy is. It's apperant there's a lot of detail put into the merchandising, because the smallest of details will be added to the mock rooms! For the price it's a steal, and it will last forever(of course if taken care of properly).
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
We have a giant Lack table from IKEA that we got for our living room and have loved it for about 2 and a half years now. The only wear on it is from moving it across the country, but other than that it has held up great. It has a table underneath that provides lots of room for storing things so that we can utilize the full expanse of the table. It's been really wonderful to have.
Socheath K.
Long Beach, CA
I have purchased a couple items from ikea and I love it all. Just to name a few, rugs, I've trays, dish rack, dresser, a bed set and plates. The fun part about the dresser and the bed is building it! I enjoy putting things together and of course they all come with a manual and all the right amount of screws and necessary tools needed. Can't go wrong with IKEA household items. Definitely going back when we buy a house.
Diane T.
Everett, MA
If you are looking for fairly priced furniture, IKEA is your place. Offering a wide range of products and ideas, it is perfect for those under a budget. The only qualm that many people have with IKEA is that you have to build everything (and collect everything) from scratch, so make sure that you can follow directions to ensure that you get a great quality final product.
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale , GA
I love ikea! In fact, I wish we had one closer to my residence. The closest one near us is 2 hours away and we visit several times a year. You can get pretty much anything that you can think of here, including food! We bought my son’s loft bed from here and it is very sturdy. We also have bought kitchenware and a kids table & chairs. Everything has help up excellently!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?