BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Desiree R.
Houston
Has everything you need from faux plants to linnen for your bed!! They have mock rooms for ideas throughout the store, to show how versitatile their mercy is. It's apperant there's a lot of detail put into the merchandising, because the smallest of details will be added to the mock rooms! For the price it's a steal, and it will last forever(of course if taken care of properly).
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
We have a giant Lack table from IKEA that we got for our living room and have loved it for about 2 and a half years now. The only wear on it is from moving it across the country, but other than that it has held up great. It has a table underneath that provides lots of room for storing things so that we can utilize the full expanse of the table. It's been really wonderful to have.
Spencer C.
Costa Mesa, CA
for cheap, temporary furniture there is nowhere better.  i dont recommend this for long term or rough usage but you seriously get what you pay for.  its super expensive and will last through college.  my ikea bedroom set is actually on its third college student and its held up with only some minor damages. it doesnt transport well once set up, so be careful.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I absolutely love the shower curtains at IKEA. They are made out of a substantial material that does not mold in the shower. They are also a great value at under $10 each. Personally, I love the colors that they come in, there are a ton of choices. When I am ready for my next one I will be back!
Samantha P.
Orlando, FL
I love IKEA for its reasonable prices! However, the one downside is that most of their furniture is a one and done. You put it together once and taking it apart ruins the furniture. So, this makes moving with the furniture difficult. But, on the flip side, if you own your home, looking for a quick/cheap/quality fix, or not moving from a rental unit anytime soon, I say go for it!
Sara D.
Toms River, NJ
I love Ikea! They have a huge variety of products which means that there is something there for everyone! Shopping at Ikea is stress free and awesome, no one comes up to you every 10 minutes to see if you need "help" but they have associates around if you do end up having questions. The only negative thing is that it can kind of get confusing trying to locate your product.
Carolyn B.
I love IKEA. I’ve shopped there for years for towels, furniture, kitchenware and more. I highly recommend shopping here. If you need to make a big purchase (like kitchen cabinets) I suggest using their website to research the styles and prices you like BEFORE going to the store. They are often crowded and the whole process can get to be overwhelming if you go in the store with no idea what you want.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love IKEA! They have great, minimalist home furnishings for an excellent price. They do have some great furniture, but sometimes it is hit or miss as to the quality. You can get some really quality furniture there, but also sometimes the quality is seriously lacking. If you thoroughly research everything before you buy, you should be able to make an informed purchase that you'll be happy with.
I mean does IKEA even need a review? I feel like their bad reviews are few and far between! I can’t say enough good things about IKEA! They have everything you could ever need for your house and more! Of course they don’t have high end products that you might want for main areas of your house but as far as storage, outdoor furniture, dorm furniture, etc, they’ve got you covered!
Betzii B.
I loveeeeeeeeeee IKEA you have no idea the only cons are you have to build everything yourself, there no online purchasing, and there usually 15 -20 miles away from where I live ... the pro's they're economical, they have a clearance *, you can order online but have to purchase in store, the return is 365 days no one knew that - I bet, and it's very organized affordable and really good to look around, I can't promise you won't buy anything but hey it economical.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?