- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My favourite place to go when I need to satisfy a shopping urge. It is so large and getting lost in a maze like heaven of decor and pretty much anything you need is the best!
Smells lovely!! It has a nice clean smell get g t g g. G y g vv g y. Gg g t y t t g t g y g by a car or staying at a time in business yvhvg y the bus today y ya I know I’m just not tired u the t the y the bus so I
I recently moved and have taking advantage of having an Ikea 10 minutes away. I thought it was just furniture but it’s an all around houseware store. Their prices are reasonable but make sure you go to the store to check the quality of the furniture.
My fav homestore! You can get everything there from cheap price with cheap quality to high price in affordable price and not high price. Its too far from home otherwise i visit every month. I shop here twice a year in sales.
IKEA makes a great half day trip for myself and my family. The cafe, the frozen yogurt, the treats, and the shopping makes the whole experience enjoyable. I usually shy away from their furniture, because the price is comparable to all the bigger brand names out there and the ikea furniture itself is usually just so-so. BUT we do spend alot on the textiles like bed sheets, duvet covers, window coverings snd rugs. The candles smell very nice too, and honestly the prices for some of the smaller ikea items are what draws my family in to shop everytime.
I love Ikea it is literally all my furniture is from there. All there products are so amazing and work really well. The layout of the store also makes it super helpful to find what you need.
I know I cam always find what I need at ikea. We just bought dressers and a book case. It's our go to for simple furniture. They have everything
This place you feel that you are in your home clean new home and comfortable him a lot of things I wish I get something from IKEA
I have purchased a few items from there last year and they are still up to the job they are great for home furnishings but it is a bit of a maze when you get there as u may get lost
good establishment, I love the prices and especially the offers they make !! exelente para comprar cosas para el hogar.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos