BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tiffany L.
Mesa, AZ
Who doesn't love Ikea? My husband and I have gone there so many times, most of the time without buying anything. With the store being so big, it's honestly a little hard to feel overwhelmed. Ikea has their store organized, which makes everything a little easier. All of their furniture is easy to assemble, but I wouldn't mind throwing in a few extra dollars to have someone else build it, and their restaurants are cute and affordable, even as a cheap little date day.
Lisa O.
Altadena, CA
IKEA is a great store for decorating and furnishings at low cost. Aside from having to assemble furniture, it's relatively a simple option for budgeting on home decor. I love mixing and matching IKEA items with other purchases from boutiques and even thrift finds, and IKEA keeps my look modern, clean and functional. I prefer to shop during the week because the lines are crazy on weekends!
sydney g.
O'Fallon
You can find everything you need to furnish you house in this one place. So many options for you every need. Range from affordable to expensive but great quality. The store it self is cool too, it’s like one giant mansion!!
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
About a year ago my husband and I bought two stands and a coffee table. They were on sale and for the quality, they are still in good condition since we had big pets. Made my place more homey. Since I will have a bigger home I would shop there again. I recomend it for anyone who wants good quality, adfordability, and eccentric style. Although it does take a lot to finish, it is a good time consumer.
Gladelina M.
Whitman, MA
This store is amazing. They have a floor of all their stuff set up like real homes. Let’s you see exactly what your getting. You don’t need to imagine how something will look. They have great prices for all kinds of furniture and home goods. Even food and snacks at a great price. I love this store and I can spend hours just browsing and adding things to my cart. I recommend to everyone.
Alexis O.
hilliard ohio
I love IKEA. It always has cute abs affordable material that I need. Being a teacher I don't always have tons of money laying around but I know when I buy something from IKEA it's going to last me. I have bought multiple things for my classroom that gave held up against the craziness that is first grade. If you don't enjoy assembling things yourself this might not be the place for you.
Caroline C.
I love ikea so much. It's like a big playground for adults. The shopping experience is incomparable; they truly have the most amazing show room. Speaking of playgrounds, they have a free daycare to drop off your kids while you shop! The food is super cheap and tasty. Not to mention that everything there is extremely affordable! I love ikea and about half of our furniture is from there.
Emily C.
Rutherford, NJ
I got a plain black wooden table from Ikea for around $35. I use it as my desk in my house at school and it's great. Very basic, easy to put together, and matches with the rest of my black furniture nicely. If you don't screw in the legs all the way they can get a little wobbly and the black paint on the actual table chipped in a few places but overall it was good quality for the price.
Jenna F.
N Billerica, MA
IKEA has everything I didn't know I i needed! I recently purchased a headboard from the IKEA store, and by joining their "IKEA Family" (which is free!) I snagged it for only $100. I am extremely pleased with my purchase, the headboard I bought has a "shelf" top and a small bookcase on the side. I will definitely consider purchasing from IKEA when I need to furnish my future apartment.
cindy l.
Fontana , CA
How can you not like IKEA? It has everything you need to start a new home, decorate a dorm room or add to an existing home. I've done all 3 with IKEA. I have a bedroom set that is over 15 years old. My daughter is still using it.

It's a pain to put together, but once done it's good to go!

My fav area at IKEA is the kitchen area. Net gadgets can be found for the cooking nerd in us all.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?