BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

: ).
San Francisco
I love spending time at Ikea and getting new ideas on how to update my place. The price point it good. And I love the ice cream cones
Erin S.
Kitchener
Some thinfa herd are good. Other as are not the best quality. When shopping make sure it's made with the rest materials. Also you usually jave to eaemble the furniture your self. This store ranges in price from really cheap to kind of pricy. I would recommend shopping here but it all depends on what your looking for and the type of experience.
zulekha x.
Was looking around online for the longest time ever for a good quality dresser. I was glad that i went to ikea to buy my dresser it is perfect and good quality would reccomend everyone to shop there love that store allot.
Fiona C.
Always a great shopping experience, you can’t beat a good day out at IKEA. Most of my home is furnished with IKEA products. Always good quality at an affordable price. I especially like the little products as you walk around the store-things that you never even knew you needed!
Νάγια Κ.
IKEA it’s very good shop .... it have everything you want !!!! For your home and I love that store !!!
Tina T.
Always a pleasant visit whenever I go to ikea. The only con is that it’s always so busy, so I feel a bit claustrophobic but that’s a given. It’s nice to walk and see different layouts of rooms and being able to see how sturdy items are or aren’t is a plus. The checkout lines are pretty quick, so no complains there!
Emily D.
Cornwall, ON
IKEA is amazing. The things I’ve bought from there are so sleek and well priced. I love that they showcase rooms and how to style items together. The instructions can be kind of confusing and some of the furniture isn’t overly sturdy, but other than that, no complaints.
Leanna M.
Belfast
Good, affordable, simple. Love the showrooms in this place and love picking up new stuff.
Always love going to this place as it’s so easy to pick something up if needed or take your time and spend your time here.
Blaise T.
The wardrobe that i bouggt like a year ago
Is still on point Nd for a. good price
!!!!!!
Jholeysa R.
1013
Successful brand good quality and to the taste of the good fashionable and very well-known and famous person
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?