BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sadi C.
Independence, MO
IKEA is totally a maze for adults... but I love it. They have such cute home furniture and household objects. I love that they have example "rooms" set up. It gives me ideas for my own home and interior design goals for my personal life. Definitely would shop here again. The prices are worth it. The directions are sometimes incredibly difficult, though. Definitely worth a browse at least once.
Whitney J.
I adore ikea. It's my happy place. I frequently visit with my toddler just to walk around and look. We've purchased a huge assortment of items from Ikea from furniture pieces to home goods to kitchen utensils. The prices are awesome and most of the products hold up well.

The only thing that always gets me is they tend to discontinue a product that I need to go get more off. #ripgreykallax
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
I buy mostly everything in my home from IKEA. I could spend hours in that store. Their prices are very affordable and the best part is you can eat in the store cafe. Many of the items I purchase are for home organization. My absolute favorite item is the KALLAX shelf unit. I have a few in every room. The little cubes come in handy for display or storage. Again the prices are very affordable
Gladelina M.
Whitman, MA
This store is amazing. They have a floor of all their stuff set up like real homes. Let’s you see exactly what your getting. You don’t need to imagine how something will look. They have great prices for all kinds of furniture and home goods. Even food and snacks at a great price. I love this store and I can spend hours just browsing and adding things to my cart. I recommend to everyone.
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Decorator Expert Level 3
I was looking for a vanity mirror for MONTHS and was almost to the point where i wanted to give up and DIY my own. Then I came across the perfect Vanity mirror with ring lighting at IKEA and The price was so inexpensive it was PERFECT! I spent 2 hours in IKEA and not because i was lost or had to but because I saw so many other items I wanted and couldn't narrow it down. I LOVE THIS STORE
Bridget F.
Conroe, TX
I love all of the IKEA products I have ever gotten.  Probably the dishes are my favorite, they are durable, and easy to replace or add to the set because they keep the same styles for a very long time.  I love shopping at IKEA, it is definitely a day trip, because the store is so huge and there is so much to see.  It's like two a two story mall, except its all one store!
Lacie L.
Belleville, IL
I love Ikea.  We have bought most of our furniture  from their store.  They also are great when it comes to recall items. We have our kids dressers recalled, and had them for 2 years, and they took them back with out any hassle, and no receipts and gave us store credit to get new dressers, that experience alone will keep me going back. Also they are very good quality for the price, I have bought bedroom furniture that cost 2x as much and was not nearly as good quality. So glad Ikea is finally in my city!
Jenna F.
N Billerica, MA
IKEA has everything I didn't know I i needed! I recently purchased a headboard from the IKEA store, and by joining their "IKEA Family" (which is free!) I snagged it for only $100. I am extremely pleased with my purchase, the headboard I bought has a "shelf" top and a small bookcase on the side. I will definitely consider purchasing from IKEA when I need to furnish my future apartment.
Anna R.
IM OBSESSED WITH IKEA. My boyfriend and I go to the local IKEA regularly and every time come out of the store with something random. It's always a fun experience. Most of my bedroom pieces were bought from IKEA. It's very affordable and good quality stuff. Here is my desk chair, one of my favorite pieces!
Nikki R.
lusby, MD
IKEA is affordable and classy. We have several pieces in our home that have been around for years. They withstand the test of time! I've gotten everything from book cases to the knobs on my kitchen cabinets from IKEA. If you decide to step inside, be prepared to set aside a whole day to wander around! The large warehouse at the end is well-organized and the staff are very helpful.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?