BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Christine M.
Toronto
Always go here for bedroom stuff, love it.
Kayla T.
Affordable, stylish what more do you want.
mennah a.
cairo
I like ikea, They are a trusted place.👌🏻👍🏻
katarzyna k.
Kettering
If you go prepare to loose all your money
Mimana B.
helsingborg
Perfect 👌🏻. 🎁📦🥀📧🌸💐🥰🏡IKEA.
Silvia E.
IKEA lover it’s my name, my kids bedroom, every complement missing when I make changes at home IKEA it’s the best place to go and the first one too!! They have a sale alley, and a cafeteria. I highly recommend for house and office.
Blaise T.
The wardrobe that i bouggt like a year ago
Is still on point Nd for a. good price
!!!!!!
Bri B.
Fort Erie
For the price, the quality is decent! Happy that you can always find something trendy and easy to assemble. I do sometimes find that IKEA is a little over done, but for a starter or apartment furniture it is absolutely a great start!
Miss A.
NAIROBI,KENYA
the one stop shop i love ikea i got my vanity from there.its my happy place their stuff is quick and easy to make and really good quality.
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
Im in love with ikea , There prices are absolutely amazing , and i spend like hundreds each week , they stay following the lastest trends!!! Super super trust worthy, definitely recommend, can't fault them or their products, as usual as any other websites sometimes you can't find anything you like but most the time you'll find something!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?