BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Who doesn't love Ikea, right? They have something for every price point and taste. Obviously, the cheaper it's priced the less quality it's going to be. And putting together anything from Ikea can test even the strongest of relationships. But once that coffee table is assembled and you can prop your feet up together (hopefully), you'll be planning your next trip back for another bookcase and some meatballs with lingonberry sauce.
Gladelina M.
Whitman, MA
This store is amazing. They have a floor of all their stuff set up like real homes. Let’s you see exactly what your getting. You don’t need to imagine how something will look. They have great prices for all kinds of furniture and home goods. Even food and snacks at a great price. I love this store and I can spend hours just browsing and adding things to my cart. I recommend to everyone.
Wenny C.
New York
Ikea's home improvement items are definitely worth it for the price. When I was in high school I thought the prices were so damn expensive until I moved out and got my own place. You can not get what you want on a budge anywhere else but Ikea. The only downside is you would have to build the products yourself. I purchased a cute clear clock that was only $2. cute, simple and affordable.
Erin H.
I love IKEA for cheap, on trend furniture. That being said, the furniture is not always great quality. I bought my dresser from there and in the middle of transporting it, it nicked the floor and a whole piece of the wood ripped up, revealing the particleboard underneath. However, for a shopper on a budget, everything is great! Only drawback is how long it takes to assemble everything!
Tiffany L.
Mesa, AZ
Who doesn't love Ikea? My husband and I have gone there so many times, most of the time without buying anything. With the store being so big, it's honestly a little hard to feel overwhelmed. Ikea has their store organized, which makes everything a little easier. All of their furniture is easy to assemble, but I wouldn't mind throwing in a few extra dollars to have someone else build it, and their restaurants are cute and affordable, even as a cheap little date day.
Wendy E.
Tienen productos de buena calidad. Encuentras detalles para todo el hogar. Lo unico q no me gusta de la tienda es q para poder salir de ella tienes que recorrer todo el establecimiento, se que es una estrategia de mercadeo para que veas toda la mercancía. Pero hay veces q solo voy a buscar una sola cosa en específico y quiero salir de una vez y no tener q hacer todo ese recorrido. Por lo demas todo esta bien.
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
Sooo obsessed with IKEA. We buy furniture, food, decor, toys, and anything else in between. You can't be the cost and I love the quality. It's a bit of a drive to our closest store (an hour) but we go 2-3 times a year to stock up. My favorites are: kids dishes, kitchen towels and our desks are from here!
I love ikea- I always seem to get lost in there (as most people) but it's fun. I do go quite often as I'm always wanting to change things up around the house, whether that be by buying a new coffee table to get rid of the one my dog always seems to chew the legs of, or simply getting new curtain to match a new paint job. It's An amazing place to get lost in even if you leave empty handed
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
IKEA just came to where I live and I am sooo happy. The furniture is relatively reasonable and the store gives amazing inspiration for functional, organizational living. If you need to decorate anything or just want a fun place to shop, definitely go to IKEA! I created basically my whole makeup vanity there.
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
IKEA is totally a maze for adults... but I love it. They have such cute home furniture and household objects. I love that they have example "rooms" set up. It gives me ideas for my own home and interior design goals for my personal life. Definitely would shop here again. The prices are worth it. The directions are sometimes incredibly difficult, though. Definitely worth a browse at least once.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?