BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennica B.
I love Ikea! The prices are good, the products are quality, and the people who work there are knowledgeable and helpful. The only complaint I've ever had is them running out of something that had been advertised as being on sale, but that's not really their fault. Surprisingly, I am able to find what I'm looking for easily because of their setup. And I absolutely love their food. Overall, Ikea is a great place to shop.
Trish B.
Independence
I really do love this store.  If you're tight on space and need help organizing your home, this is my go to store.  If there was a store closer to me, I would be there more.  They have so much to choose from for a good price.  I take off one star b/c they're products don't always last a long time.  I had a dresser for about 5 years and it fell apart.
Darline A.
Ikea has to be one of my most favorite stores to go to. If and when I go I am there for literally hours. They have everything for the home that you can imagine. I love the fact that you have tons of options for anything that you are shopping for. At times it feels like the options are endless. It's a great place to also buy gifts for family and friends with the fact that you won't be breaking the bank.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
IKEA is such a cool place. I can buy just about anything there for a reasonable price. They have food in store if that sort of thing appeals to you and your family. I am ALWAYS excited to go to IKEA and see the latest products.
I'm happy and relieved that IKEA exists in this world. This is my first stop if I want to give a change for my interior. I can always find something that works for my home. From artificial flowers to furnitures, there always is something that you can grab to make your home look better. They also carry things that are very functional too. Always gets inspired after a visit to IKEA!
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
I love shopping at Ikea. Most of their products are sensible and economic for every day use. There are some items that are low quality that I don't recommend but for simple things this is the place. The only cons I see about the store is that it's so huge you're going to be there for at least 3 hours and you have to inspect some item for quality. Other than that, I love this place.
Brit K.
Pitman, NJ
I have always been pleasantly surprised with everything I have purchased from Ikea. My dining table with fabric chairs and a bench are hands down my favorite. They're comfortable, functional (hello, the fabric chair covers are removable which is a must with kids), and stylish. Everyone who visits asks where the table is from and can't believe when I tell them it was an IKEA purchase!
Sarah H.
IKEA has a little bit of everything. Not the highest quality of items but they look nice and will hold together well. My favorite item from ikea is a pair of 2×4 KALLAX shelves that we set up in our home office. We set them side by side and they almost look like built ins where we placed them. We've had them for 3 years and other than needing light dusting they look as good as new!
Nikki R.
lusby, MD
IKEA is affordable and classy. We have several pieces in our home that have been around for years. They withstand the test of time! I've gotten everything from book cases to the knobs on my kitchen cabinets from IKEA. If you decide to step inside, be prepared to set aside a whole day to wander around! The large warehouse at the end is well-organized and the staff are very helpful.
Callie S.
Canton, GA
IKEA is heaven! Absolutely love IKEA! Their stuff is exactly my style. I'm really into mid century modern and clean simple lines. The prices are always amazing and everything is great quality. I know some people complain about everything being flat packed, but it is totally worth it to me! Plus it's always fun to build their products and I've never had an item that was too difficult!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?