BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren D.
Saint John
Some of the stuff from IKEA is great, some of it is not. My favorite purchase is my white vanity in my room. I recently bought a new bed which I need to assemble. The shopping experience is awesome. Some of the workers kind of walk past you and ignore that you're there but sometimes they are super helpful and friendly. I would recommend coming here if you need some nice stuff, on a cheaper scale.
Ana M.
Sacramento
It's my favorite home store I will always go to. It has a great atmosphere. I feel I relax and rest while at IKEA. I love their furniture for its design and minimalism. I wouldn't argue over the quality. Some products are really good quality, some are not. I depends on what you are looking for. I am looking for simple minimalistic design that will make my home to feel more cozy and more spacious.
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA
I love Ikea, and always head there first when I'm needing something furniture wise, big or small. I've actually bought some of the cheapest pieces and hacked them into something only I own. I've uploaded a photo of the dining room table, the JakkMokk set, I purchased and then painted, decoupaged, and antiqued.
Eliani C.
Doral, FL
Ikea it’s like a small town on itself, you can find and get anything there. I love the
Concept of being able to sit on the furniture and to be able to actually see
How the furniture would look on a living room or a bedroom. The prices aren’t bad either and though the quality of the furniture is not all out there it’s good if you’re young and looking for some accesible pieces for your own space.
Ashleigh B.
I generally like the products I get at IKEA. They are very reasonably priced and provide a great selection. The instructions can be a little complicated at times but other than that the pieces I've purchased are pretty easy to assemble. My husband and I recently purchased this vanity for our bathroom. Love it!
M T.
I like this brand. Usually, I would highly recommend IKEA! Of course, I'd like to learn more about their resource sourcing and production mechanisms. I'd even like to hear more from producers themselves who might items I'm buying. We're a global community - I think the companies that capitalize on that fact by raising voices and highlighting honest stories prove themselves through that community.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
I use IKEA for my bookshelves mostly. I have one large unit that also doubles as my makeshift desk and I love it. The price was more affordable than other similar-sized shelving units at other stores. It was fairly easy to put together and the shelving unit is very solid and sturdy. My dogs run into it a lot and they haven't done any damage to it. Definitely look at IKEA for shelves and drawers.
Jamie B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love shopping at IKEA. I always find really nice modern looking items for a fraction of the price. I also love how easy it is to return products back to their store. No receipt no problem. I recently purchased a king size platform form and I'm setting it up this week. I would say the only downside to ikea is having to set up the furniture yourself and sometimes they don't last very long. The cheaper items aren't very durable but remember you can always bring it back and get a brand new one !
Vilia J.
Westmont
I do not like the store atmosphere. There is so much going on, and it’s cheap stuff. We got a few different things from there, and even a simple cube unit was super difficult to put together! This place is just hyped up I don’t enjoy going there. The only good thing is the food!
McKayla H.
Raymond , NH
If you love interior decorating this is a perfect place. The pre set rooms are great for house inspo with so many options of each item. I've gotten the Alex drawers from IKEA and I LOVE them. They're great for storage and look great in any room. For the quality you get I think the prices are great and would definitely recommend going. Make sure you have a whole day free! There's a lot to see!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?