BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren D.
Saint John
Some of the stuff from IKEA is great, some of it is not. My favorite purchase is my white vanity in my room. I recently bought a new bed which I need to assemble. The shopping experience is awesome. Some of the workers kind of walk past you and ignore that you're there but sometimes they are super helpful and friendly. I would recommend coming here if you need some nice stuff, on a cheaper scale.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
Oh my gosh, this store. 😍 Great food, great fun! You can even visit for a fun walk around and then stop for a meal at the cafe as a date! Idk, I enjoy this place. Be warned though, it's easy to get sucked into a time warp -- the time FLYS inside IKEA (you know, time flies when you're having fun). 😂 But, also, they have shortcuts thru the store to get in and get out quick, for those short trips for an item or two to finish a project or a room you're working on finishing. 👍
Allie L.
Torrance, CA
I love Ikea! I furnished my first apartment with all Ikea furniture. My favorite items are storage items and drawers. You do have to assemble almost every item you purchase but the directions are really clear and all of the parts and tools are included. I love to use the Alex drawers to organize my makeup. Walking around and looking at the showrooms gives me lots of room design inspiration.
Heather H.
Inman, SC
Huge fan of IKEA! I think its a ton of fun to put everything together and the prices really can't be beat on a lot of stuff! We got all three of my girls' cribs there and everything for their nursery. Most of their favorite toys come from IKEA! I would, and do, recommend everyone to check them out! Shipping on some things can be expensive, so way out the cost vs a road trip to your nearest store!
M T.
I like this brand. Usually, I would highly recommend IKEA! Of course, I'd like to learn more about their resource sourcing and production mechanisms. I'd even like to hear more from producers themselves who might items I'm buying. We're a global community - I think the companies that capitalize on that fact by raising voices and highlighting honest stories prove themselves through that community.
Cristina A.
pros: great prices, so many modern furniture options, amongst other things. great stuff for all rooms. I'm recently obsessed with the outdoor furniture. I'm surprised at how durable it's been!
Love shopping here, the food isn't that great though.

cons: you literally have to put every thing together when you buy it. we bought a dresser and even had to put the drawers together. It's a pain the a$$!
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
I use IKEA for my bookshelves mostly. I have one large unit that also doubles as my makeshift desk and I love it. The price was more affordable than other similar-sized shelving units at other stores. It was fairly easy to put together and the shelving unit is very solid and sturdy. My dogs run into it a lot and they haven't done any damage to it. Definitely look at IKEA for shelves and drawers.
Ashleigh B.
I generally like the products I get at IKEA. They are very reasonably priced and provide a great selection. The instructions can be a little complicated at times but other than that the pieces I've purchased are pretty easy to assemble. My husband and I recently purchased this vanity for our bathroom. Love it!
McKayla H.
Raymond , NH
If you love interior decorating this is a perfect place. The pre set rooms are great for house inspo with so many options of each item. I've gotten the Alex drawers from IKEA and I LOVE them. They're great for storage and look great in any room. For the quality you get I think the prices are great and would definitely recommend going. Make sure you have a whole day free! There's a lot to see!
mikayla c.
IKEA has great pieces to improve the overall look of your home. However, it's not the after math of the product it's before you ever get it set up. Setting up a product from IKEA is the hardest part of any purchase. They come with uneasy to follow instructions, and lots of dynamic pieces. Therefore, if you aren't handy or don't have a handy man this IKEA may be a hard place to shop for you.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?