BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ore A.
Grapevine , TX
Fave store!! For home, for everything! love window shopping and also buying little things here and there for my home. I love that their products are usually cheaper than average market price, yet have a unique design and versatile use!! My favorite items are my Ribka shelves for pictures but instead, I turned it into a chic nail polish rack and my turquoise cart that I use for my laptop (although I plan to use it as a tea station in the future).
Heather H.
Inman, SC
Huge fan of IKEA! I think its a ton of fun to put everything together and the prices really can't be beat on a lot of stuff! We got all three of my girls' cribs there and everything for their nursery. Most of their favorite toys come from IKEA! I would, and do, recommend everyone to check them out! Shipping on some things can be expensive, so way out the cost vs a road trip to your nearest store!
Kelsey S.
I love Ikea furniture! We recently purchased furniture for our bedroom - Malm bed with unserved drawer, Malm night stands, and two Malm four drawer dressers in white. I love the sleek modern look and how affordable it was. I purchased the furniture on sale and got everything for less than the price of just a bed elsewhere. It took some time to assemble but as long as your patient it goes well.
Zayda P.
Always satisfied when I shop at Ikea. Whether it's a piece of furniture or a small kitchen gadget, I never walk out disappointed. There is such a huge variety of things to buy. A trip to IKEA is an all day thing. A good pair of walking shoes also helps. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Some might consider the fact that your have to build the furniture yourself annoying but I enjoy it!
Jessica R.
Allentown, PA
I really love IKEA! I love how everything is staged to give you decoration ideas and how the layout could look in the rooms in your home! There's so many things to choose from! lol storage options! Accent furniture, you name it!! This place is the go to for all your shopping home needs! There's even a daycare for parents with smaller kids! I just love this place I wish I could live in an IKEA!!
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
I love IKEA because it is so cheap. With that being said, you get what you pay for. When my fiancé and I got our first house, we bought almost all of our furniture from here because it's so affordable. It is a huge pain to assemble all the parts together, but again, you get what you pay for, and it makes it a lot easier to buy a whole bunch of furniture at once and take it home at the same time.
Melissa M.
If I could live in Ikea I would! I know this is a weird statement but Ikea makes me want to spend my whole pay check. I've bought shelves, pictures, clocks, candles and so much more from Ikea. I like the fact that eveything is set up. It lets me imagine how my house could look like. The furniture is sturdy and easy to put together. The employees are nice and incredibly helpful. And the cafe is amazing.
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA
I love Ikea, and always head there first when I'm needing something furniture wise, big or small. I've actually bought some of the cheapest pieces and hacked them into something only I own. I've uploaded a photo of the dining room table, the JakkMokk set, I purchased and then painted, decoupaged, and antiqued.
Max C.
Vernon, CT
What isn't there to say about Ikea? Everyone's favorite Swedish-death-trap. Very inexpensive home furnishings that are easy to put together, sturdy, and look amazing. Almost all - if not all - of my furniture is from Ikea. When it comes time to move, I'll definitely be back.
Logann P.
Adkins, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
This place is such a fun store. I love walking through it and you'll never be able to leave without buying something and you find things you did not know you needed. Definitely worth a trip!! Plus everything you need to build your new purchase is included.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?