BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ana Maria G.
Boston, MA
I used to love ikea a lot. Like, a lot. I love their malm bed as it is simple and minimal and just nice overall. The reason I decreased the rating is because ever since I found out about Wayfair, i seem to prefer it over ikea. First, these are
Easier to assemble, free shipping over $49 and you can honestly find nicer things for a much better price point. I still love their food and little gadgets.
Taylor S.
I'm obsessed with Ikea! Yes it's a different set up than normal stores and yes it owned by another country but it's awesome! I always end up spending $200+ every time I go. Granted it's a four hour drive for me so I don't go often. They have a lot of great home things for great prices. I love all of their organizations ideas and rooms ideas in store. They have everything for your house and so practical.
Natalie M.
I love Ikea. We live in a remote area and travel over 4 hours when we need our Ikea fix. I try to purchase items made of real wood as we have had a hard time with their particle board type items in the past. If you are looking for budget friendly, stylish items for your home, Ikea is the place. If you pay attention to the materials used, your Ikea items will last a long time. We have a couch that we purchased there about 7 years ago. It's totally washable, and to this day we still always get complimented on how much people love our couch!
Cassandra W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is probably one of my all time favorite stores. They have great home decor, and I love how modular a lot of their cabinets are. Plus, there are so many different ways you can use the stuff you buy there. Bookshelves as benches, etc. I used three Rast dressers and some other wood pieces to make a large media stand and it turned out great! Seriously, I love this place. I easily spend hours there.
Edwine O.
Staten Island, NY
Oh my gosh my favorite to go store for most of my home furniture or gadgets. What I love the most about Iowa's furniture is that they are easy to put together by yourself. I like to be handy so they make it easier for me. And the store I go to is near an airport and they have a little cafe with views of the airport so my kids love it there we shop, eat, and watch airplanes taking off and landing lol.
joan e.
Hello I went to ikea and bought a beautiful bed it’s white and it has storage under the bed with four drawers and on each side of the headboard their is storage my husband and just love it so much and they have a comforter set in a bag and the sheets for only $78 plus tax I also bought the tall Alex drawers I love love love them they are so awesome and we bought our daughter a desk while we were there
Samantha L.
Clifton, NJ
I've had good and bad experiences with IKEA furniture. A lot of my starter home pieces are IKEA... definitely more affordable for starters. The process of putting the stuff together is just awful. The instructions can be very difficult to follow.

Not really meant to be taken apart and put back together in the process of moving... but a lot of the stuff we still have is in pretty good condition.

You get what you pay for!
Kelsey S.
I love Ikea furniture! We recently purchased furniture for our bedroom - Malm bed with unserved drawer, Malm night stands, and two Malm four drawer dressers in white. I love the sleek modern look and how affordable it was. I purchased the furniture on sale and got everything for less than the price of just a bed elsewhere. It took some time to assemble but as long as your patient it goes well.
Stephanie K.
Taunton, MA
I love Ikea. I have purchased a lot of furniture from there. It is very affordable, more so then other furniture stores. I have shopped there, gone in to just browse around frequently. My favorite purchase was my mini island that I recently bought for my kitchen. It added some extra counter and shelving space and was easy to put together. I would absolutely recommend IKEA to others for furniture.
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
IKEA it's a great store to buy (almost) everything for your house! There are furniture, tools for your kitchen, organizers, decor etc. There are some furniture that you can combine with others and make it works for you. It's a nice place to buy. You can save money doing by yourself the transportation of he goods and the assemblage. They offer the service too, in case we need some help. I like IKEA very much and I highly recommend the store.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?