BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA
I love Ikea, and always head there first when I'm needing something furniture wise, big or small. I've actually bought some of the cheapest pieces and hacked them into something only I own. I've uploaded a photo of the dining room table, the JakkMokk set, I purchased and then painted, decoupaged, and antiqued.
Eliani C.
Doral, FL
Ikea it’s like a small town on itself, you can find and get anything there. I love the
Concept of being able to sit on the furniture and to be able to actually see
How the furniture would look on a living room or a bedroom. The prices aren’t bad either and though the quality of the furniture is not all out there it’s good if you’re young and looking for some accesible pieces for your own space.
Evangelina R.
Arlington, TX
We love ikea it’s such a family store. We live the restaurant it’s such affordable prices for families and love how my kiddos love this place affordable prices everywhere in this store definitely worth the drive to frisco texas. I’m so excited there building one close in Grand Prairie texas. I definitely loves the clearance section that’s a plus and the kids section were hey watch the kiddos.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
IKEA is nice for furniture when you're on a budget. The quality of the furniture is decent. Building them can be a pain, but it's nice that you purchase a piece of furniture and can bring it home right away. I also love their kitchen and decorative items. The store is a bit overwhelming. It's very big and there are many kids running around. Not the greatest experience but sometimes worth it!
Eileen J.
I love Ikea. I have their catalogs memorized. I love how modern and sleek their furniture looks for a very inexpensive price. It is also fairly easy to put the furniture together as well. The only con is that it isn't as durable as I would like since most of their furniture is just particle board with laminate over it. But if you are on a budget and design conscientious, Ikea fits the bill.
Tabitha E.
Valdosta, GA
Love this store. But beware, it is nearly impossible to make a quick trip, ha! I plan on it being an all day event, it's just too fun to wander and browse through the gigantic gallery section and then get some food etc. I also love thst they have so many solutions for small space storage.

Only wish that there were more quality wood furniture options rather than almost entirely particle board
Erin R.
Spring, TX
We have bought many different items from IKEA, ranging from kitchen utensils to furniture.  We currently are using a TROFAST unit in our nursery to hold toys, diapers, clothes, etc.  It is very sturdy, and looks just like the other nursery furniture.  I really like that we can customize the unit with different sized containers, so it can grow with our baby and his needs.
Yocasta B.
Lo que he comprado hasta ahora me sido muy util y de buena calidad, claro aprovecho las ofertas y verifico el material de todo lo que compro.

What I have bought so far I have been very useful and good quality, I clearly take the offers and check the material of everything I buy.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I honestly love walking around this site and imagining all the remodeling I could do. This is such a nicely put together store and deserves a great reputation. They have all sorts of gadgets you never knew you needed, furniture for great prices and just fun stuff to decorate and use. Perfect for small apartments to large homes. I love the food area too. There's just nothing bad about this place. Highly recommend!
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
IKEA is one of my favorite places to shop for home goods! Be prepared to spend hours in this store! Their cafeteria and childcare centers make the shopping experience so much more enjoyable. I wish all stores had that! Their furniture is sold at a great price and much better quality than most at comparable price levels. Their smaller home goods are also at a great price and always in style!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?