BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristen F.
Dubuque
IKEA is literally heaven for those who want to find affordable furnishings for incredibly low prices. The real cost is for the shipping; however if you have an actual store nearby, even if it's a few hours away, it is SO worth it. I recently got a TON of new things for my apartment--a new vintage light set up, new pillows, a bedside cart, kitchen supplies, a huge mirror, and more for less than $120!
Taylor S.
I'm obsessed with Ikea! Yes it's a different set up than normal stores and yes it owned by another country but it's awesome! I always end up spending $200+ every time I go. Granted it's a four hour drive for me so I don't go often. They have a lot of great home things for great prices. I love all of their organizations ideas and rooms ideas in store. They have everything for your house and so practical.
Angela L.
Hatboro, PA
Ikea has the best products and furniture to provide quick fixes and storage solutions for our home! Despite what others might say, I love their storage units and the amount of space they give us to store a variety of things in our home. I love the shopping experience at Ikea and it is definitely a store that I always keep in mind when it comes to storage and easy put together units for our home.
Jennifer M.
Kissimmee, FL
all of our bedroom furniture and most of our living room furniture is from Ikea. The prices are fair in our opinion and everything that we have assembled over the years seems sturdy. We have had fun decorating our apartment with decorations, plants and pictures from them as well. Even if we don't really need anything ,we enjoy walking around Ikea because we always end up leaving with something useful.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea! Sooo many things to look at. They really have anything you can think of when it comes to home. Their products are good quality. My only negative is that everything has to be assembled and that can be difficult. Very affordable products. Definitely recommend IKEA!
Stephanie O.
Fort Worth, TX
Ikea is perfect for anyone looking to furnish a new space, or even just replacing old pieces. Everything that I have purchased from Ikea has been awesome quality and has lasted throughout the years. The only thing I don't like about the store is how easy it is for someone like me with ADHD to get lost in interior design heaven. But seriously, if you've never been to an Ikea store, you don't know what you're missing.
Nafisa B.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE IKEA, we didnt have one in St. Louis for awhile but we got it last year and this is where I most of my home shopping. They have very reasonable prices for furniture, rugs, kitchen equipment and dishes. Anything you need for your home you name it they probably have it. And everything is so simple which is what I like if you're a big neutral person like I'm then you'll like IKEA for sure.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ikea happens to be an amazing place for furniture shopping on a budget. It Can be very convenient for new homeowners who need to get good quality furniture at half the cost. However often times you do get what you pay for. It may be great for a good time., However it will not last forever.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Oh, what’s not to love about IKEA?? Maybe the only thing is that you can’t escape without a yummy lunch and at least 4 things you weren’t planning to buy? Prices range from $1 to over $1000. Unfortunately they’re only in larger cities or shopping areas, but if you’re not close to one, check them out online!
Meagan R.
Chickasha, OK
Our foldable counter had bad screw holes. Out of 3 units one was defective. Never before happened and been an IKEA shopper for over 10 years. Furnished offices and our home. Contacted customer service, told them we live further away, sent a few pictures and they sent us not just a replacement for the defective part bUT a brand new item. Free of any charges. Really nice and fast help, more than happy!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?