- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
It is a unique store that offers us many of the wonderful home stalls as well as its excellent raw materials
Muy bueno productos económicos para el hogar y con buena calidad de cosas de madera comprimida con las mesas
So glad I bought my spoon set, it was absolutely amazing! Works really well and matches my kitchen perfectly
Beautiful window seat and so easy to put together too! Took me around an hour! Love it! Would 110% reccomend!
Great place to shop....... I go there all the time. I always find what am looking for. Great stuff........
Well, I bought a lamp at ikea but it wasnt very good and when I was setting it up some pieces were missing.
Love the Hemnes line! All the furniture is amazing and goes very well mixed with other pieces you may have!
I love going to ikea for storage in my house it can be personalised to fit you and they are not expensive.
Absolutely great prices for the quality of all the products they have! I buy so much house items from them
I love that it is cheaper but also really good quality things and also it has a heritage to it that's great
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos