- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Reasonable pricing, modern style which I love however you get what you pay for. Some times lack quality.
Can find amazing deals here! But either the quality is very low or very high, which is why I give 4 stars
When you don’t want anything extravagant it’s perfect. I adore the hotdogs there. Prices are affordable.
I love ikea furniture , I recently bought myself two gorgeous mirrors and I am so happy with my purchase
Love the simplicity of Ikea! It has everything you’d need under one roof and items are reasonably priced.
Ikea is awesome for cheap furniture but sometimes it’s not worth it when it takes you 4 hours to assemble
Good home products and furniture ! Certainly improving mine and my parents living room that’s for sure !
IKEA is affordable. I bought many things here. Cheap quality. A few things are broken after a year or so.
IKEA never disappoints, great for low budget items when moving house such as cheap desks and bookshelves
IKEA is just where you get everything. They have almost everything you want. It’s modern and cute. 10/10
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos