BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This is a pretty cool store to walk around in! I bought my entertainment center here, it’s okay quality I’ve owned it for two years and it’s already caving in & I don’t have much of anything on it besides my tv and a few picture frames. There aren’t many ikeas around my area so that sucks.
Drew J.
Denham Springs, LA
I'm giving this three stars because of 1) the directions and the amount of parts that come with each item is ridiculous 2) the amount of time and effort it takes to put together a piece of furniture isn't ideal and 3) I haven't had a piece of furniture from Ikea that has lasted for more than a year. I'd much rather buy my furniture elsewhere. With that being said, it is affordable and does get the job done.
Viviana P.
I LOVE IKEA. One of my goals in life is to visit Sweden and go to that Ikea that is also a hotel and sleep there just so I can say I totally slept in the Ikea hotel. But I digress. We have one Ikea in Michigan, and when I convince my family/friends to make the pilgrimage over there (because it's not just a dandy little drive over there) it is always a most glorious day. It's so easy to get lost in the showroom, but it's totally okay, because somehow you always find your way down to the shop and it's not like you're frustrated from having wandered the magical lands of the Ikea showroom because you've just found like 11 things that are dirt cheap, cute, and you totally need in your life. Don't deny it. The only sucky part about Ikea (besides having to build the majority of any furniture you might buy) is the online shopping delivery option. Because for more items, they do not offer delivery. You look that comforter cover set? TOO BAD SUCKER, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT UNLESS YOU DRIVE THERE AND PICK IT UP YOURSELF. But it's okay, because you know you want to go there in person and experience the majestic feeling of graphic designy body pillows and stock up on their chocolate marzipan nougats, lingonberry jam (because WHERE ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO GET LINGONBERRY JAM) and salmon spread in a tube.
Taylor S.
I have gotten so many things from here for my dorm room that I just love! however since it is a foreign company I do believe that they are cheap in some of the products that they make. I love their dressers but some of their bin organizers and stuff are cheap which makes me not want to buy it again. however this place has so so so many things that you may not even know existed! it’s like a park for adults!
sebnem q.
Ikea is always my favorite place to go to for cheap furniture or to get stuff to help me get organized. I love how inexpensive their items are so if I know I am moving in somewhere temporarily I can just pick up a few things and not feel guilty about discarding them after. They do have the drawers all youtube makeup artists use and they are really great to get you organized. The food there is great as well.
Trisha B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Oh ikea, how I love thee! Ikea is the beauty lover's dream. I have two sets of Alex drawers and a table top to set on top of them. The Alex drawers hold all of my makeup perfectly. I have every drawer filled but they're still roomy. I use their small white planters as brush holders too. I'm also going to get the Lack wall shelf units this weekend to finish off the look of my beauty room. I love this place!
Olivia B.
Rockford , IL
I absolutely love IKEA! Even though it can be frustrating to navigate the store at times it has everything you need at very reasonable price points. We have to move at least once every 8 months for work and sometimes have furnished apartments and some times bring our own things. No matter where we go whether in the US or abroad I always do a one stop shop at IKEA for whatever I need for the home // kitchen!
Denese V.
What can I say about IKEA.  I LOVE the store.  Can spend hours in this store browsing and buying.  The smell of the cinnamon rolls when checking out is sinful.  The food in their restaurant is good and decently priced.  I have custom ordered wardrobes, had them shipped and easily put together at home.  Wish there was an IKEA closer (Cleveland area) and so does everyone I know.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love IKEA!  There are so many choices at very affordable prices.  They keep the prices low because it is a do it yourself type of store.  If you buy a bed, it comes in a box and you put it together at home using usually a widget they provide.  The products they sell as far as furniture are usually pretty basic and plain, but you can always spiffy them up with paint and decorations.  It is just plain fun to go shopping at IKEA.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It's a hit or miss at IKEA, as far as furniture that are cheaper are obviously not made as well they chip easily, the screws come loose quite often, and the drawers especially the talks you definitely have to screw them into the walls otherwise the drawers of you open too many at one time or your child is playing around it it could fall. Other products like kitchenware, bath stuff, and decor are much better.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?