- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Decent products, great for someone who just moved out or is on a tight budget. They have everything you need
Buenas cosas de calidad y alto rendiminto super buena esta marca nada mucho que yo pueda decir de esta maraca
Absolutely AMAZING!! Everything is cheap but beautiful,the shop is well organized and has everything you need
My go to store for home shopping because we have only this here in Malaysia that matches my choice and pocket
Love their style and the design of their items. Products look beautiful in the home and are very functional.
ikea has saved me okay, it probably saved every one. my mom have never been happier and we all shook yo core
Very good! No, the best product, love and love, I like use it, bought month ago and I'm happy!!! Comfortable
I used to be a fan and I bought alot if items that are amazing but now their prices has increased enormously
PAra mi la mejor tienda para el hogar wooo encuentras de todo cosas a muy buen precio exelente la recimiendo
love all their products... their quality is great... also you get great stuffs for affordable price....
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos