- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea they have great products and good prices, we have some bedroom furniture from them and it’s great
Fun place to shop great for eating food at lovely show rooms to look at friendly staff good quality furniture
Ikea is an amazing store the staff are very friendly and help you out when you need it I love shopping there
It was okay wasn’t really the best so I won’t be buying again it was average nothing really to be wowed about
Recently bought a mirror for the room, it was perfect. Highlights the space and makes it look more spacious.
I love Ikea, they have really good prices and their stuff is super cute! I love how clean their furniture is!
They have beautiful things for decoration ang furniture and its not expensive but the quality is not the best
I like ikea the place is good to hangout and the prices are okay i love how smart they are in building things
Ikea is s good place to look for storage because they have diffrent sizes and great designs so shop there now
I bought a sturdy computer corner desk still standing carries a lot of weight, no veneer in ere;). Good wood
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos