- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My favorite place to shop new furniture and accessories. For my home , their stuff generally has good quality
I absolutely love this place, they have everything you can possibly need. This is like my favorite store ever
Absolutely love ikea's bedroom furniture and home decor, can always find something creative and handy in ikea
I guess ikea it's the best store where can you found what you are looking for, like sofas, home dicoration...
They have amazing stuff .Which are affordable and unique there products are easy to use and cheap in price .
I never go in store. To long to go through and always so many kids. Good stuff for pretty good price points.
Uma loja boa com bons produtos, não tenho muita coisa a declarar, raramente vou a essa loja... É uma boa loja
I love ikea! Always a fun time going there to find fabulous things. I decorated my living room for under 100$
love all their products... their quality is great... also you get great stuffs for affordable price....
it is the best brand ever I love it very very much it is make my look so intelligent and makes me comfortable
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos