BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristen F.
Dubuque
IKEA is literally heaven for those who want to find affordable furnishings for incredibly low prices. The real cost is for the shipping; however if you have an actual store nearby, even if it's a few hours away, it is SO worth it. I recently got a TON of new things for my apartment--a new vintage light set up, new pillows, a bedside cart, kitchen supplies, a huge mirror, and more for less than $120!
Meagan R.
Chickasha, OK
Our foldable counter had bad screw holes. Out of 3 units one was defective. Never before happened and been an IKEA shopper for over 10 years. Furnished offices and our home. Contacted customer service, told them we live further away, sent a few pictures and they sent us not just a replacement for the defective part bUT a brand new item. Free of any charges. Really nice and fast help, more than happy!
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
I love IKEA!! Not only do they have really cheap furniture, but they also have food that will fill you up for the bang of your buck! I love their hot dogs and their soft serve. But IKEA is known to have really sleek looking furniture for an affordable price. It’s great for someone who is a college student and doesn’t want to be spending so much money on furniture. Their design is very simple and sophisticated!
Edwine O.
Staten Island, NY
Oh my gosh my favorite to go store for most of my home furniture or gadgets. What I love the most about Iowa's furniture is that they are easy to put together by yourself. I like to be handy so they make it easier for me. And the store I go to is near an airport and they have a little cafe with views of the airport so my kids love it there we shop, eat, and watch airplanes taking off and landing lol.
Nafisa B.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE IKEA, we didnt have one in St. Louis for awhile but we got it last year and this is where I most of my home shopping. They have very reasonable prices for furniture, rugs, kitchen equipment and dishes. Anything you need for your home you name it they probably have it. And everything is so simple which is what I like if you're a big neutral person like I'm then you'll like IKEA for sure.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Amazing products. High quality. Sturdiness. Everything at IKEA is like a dream come true. I even like the IKEA books so much that I literally like showcase them. I totally recommend people who want to improve their bedroom, living room, or house in general, to check IKEA out. It's my favorite.
Ana Maria G.
Boston, MA
I used to love ikea a lot. Like, a lot. I love their malm bed as it is simple and minimal and just nice overall. The reason I decreased the rating is because ever since I found out about Wayfair, i seem to prefer it over ikea. First, these are
Easier to assemble, free shipping over $49 and you can honestly find nicer things for a much better price point. I still love their food and little gadgets.
Natalie M.
I love Ikea. We live in a remote area and travel over 4 hours when we need our Ikea fix. I try to purchase items made of real wood as we have had a hard time with their particle board type items in the past. If you are looking for budget friendly, stylish items for your home, Ikea is the place. If you pay attention to the materials used, your Ikea items will last a long time. We have a couch that we purchased there about 7 years ago. It's totally washable, and to this day we still always get complimented on how much people love our couch!
joan e.
Hello I went to ikea and bought a beautiful bed it’s white and it has storage under the bed with four drawers and on each side of the headboard their is storage my husband and just love it so much and they have a comforter set in a bag and the sheets for only $78 plus tax I also bought the tall Alex drawers I love love love them they are so awesome and we bought our daughter a desk while we were there
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ikea happens to be an amazing place for furniture shopping on a budget. It Can be very convenient for new homeowners who need to get good quality furniture at half the cost. However often times you do get what you pay for. It may be great for a good time., However it will not last forever.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?