BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE IKEA! i love the fact that you put everything together yourself, regardless of how annoying it is. it gives you a sense of pride after you complete it! the furniture last a long time but dont think about moving it much because it will eventually fall apart. They have everything there, its so fun just going on a weekend to see what kind of project you wanna do next. Whats also the best? reasonably priced!
Keshia W.
Went to IKEA recently to purchase a bookcase. I wasn't quite sure exactly what style of bookcase I wanted and I knew IKEA carried several different styles and varieties. I knew that when I saw it I would know. And that's exactly what happened. I found this beautiful, sturdy, dark brown bookcase with doors and extra drawers at the bottom. It's the right amount of space and it adds to the décor of my living room.
Tiffany Y.
I'm IN LOVE with IKEA. Like literally I will sometimes just go to see what they have set up, or to get interior decorating ideas, and I don't think I've ever left the store without purchasing something. I actually have a clip on lamp that I've had for probably 8 years and it still works! It was $15 and there have been times that I've left it on overnight or all day and I use it constantly. For everything. From reading to drawing or just to have a soft light when it's late. I love that thing and I have never changed the bulb. I'll be sad when it burns out.
Carey J.
Beachwood, OH
We purchased our crib and changing table from IKEA after hearing that they were more compact and held up better than more expensive brands.  We were living in a 4th floor walkup apartment in Boston at the time and wanted something that wouldn't be a hassle to get up the stairs, and that would fit.  Seven years later, that crib and changing table have made it through 3 kids and are still going strong!
Annie G.
How can you not love IKEA? Personally I enjoy the fact that you have to stay on the same trajectory, going through potential dream rooms / kitchens and accents. What furniture ISN'T IKEA in my house. I've adored the affordable wood paneled bed frame for years, as well as my semi firm mattress, office chair, gorgeous fake flowers that look real and of course the midway food court. I couldn't enjoy this store more!
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
I love IKEA. I think it is good quality at a great price. I have some of the Expedit shelves (now redesigned as Kallax), a dining room table and chairs, a TV stand and several other smaller items from IKEA. I've had the Expedit shelves for 6.5 years now and they have moved states twice and homes 3x and are still in near perfect shape. I find the furniture easy enough to put together. I am able to do it alone.
Amaris W.
IKEA is one of my favorite stores to shop at, from food to furniture, to plants, they have it all. I often find myself spending hours lost within the walls of IKEA whenever I visit. Their products are many times cheap, yet still of good quality. I definitely would recommend college students who are on a small budget to shop here. Also, keep all your receipts, you have a year to return anything you purchase!!
Nikki C.
Sure the place is like a never ending maze and it's easy to get sucked into purchases you didn't go there to buy (a $1 spatula?! A $3 aloe Vera plant?!) but you can't complain about the great prices and nice quality of the items! Plus if you're wondering if your relationship is going to work out, just put a piece of IKEA furniture furniture and you will see someone's true colors! Overall I recommend this store!
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Ikea is great for modern design loving people like myself but I dislike their manuals so much! I wish they world include writing instructions with the pics they provide..it gets very frustrating sometimes trying to assemble something..but again, you are paying a low price for a reason i guess..
Max R.
Hadley, MA
I really like Ikea. Everything is priced really well, and I love going into the store and seeing all the furniture set up in the model living rooms and bedrooms and everything. All of the staff interactions I've had have been nice and helpful. I shop here a lot whenever I need something for my house and I have no intention of stopping! As an added bonus, as anyone who's been to Ikea knows, the food is really good too! I totally recommend shopping at Ikea.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?