- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I have been using for as long as I can remember. I have never had a problem.......... .......,.............
In love with this!!! I buy a lot of beautiful things. And with good price. Excellent attention i love it ❤❤
E uma empresa bastante grande,.com imensas coisas, e com enorme qualidade, falo eu por experiência propria
i love the product home , kitchen and other love love love you , high quality and good , color is very nice
Best place to go for when you are fixing up or decorating you house! Such a good place to get ideas from!!!
Everything is either black or white at IKea. And my god the instructions are soo complicated with evrything
I love that it is cheaper but also really good quality things and also it has a heritage to it that's great
Love ikea. Has plenty of stuff to offer from furniture to toys to household decor and a great little cafe.
It's a freaking maze and I'm not complaining. Good food, fun items, & definitely gets me in a shopping mood
Amazing store absolutely love it products are the best but stores are too far and delivery is so expensive
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos