- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA has the most beautiful things i have ever seen on earth they go with the trend everone likes so .....
Affordable home supply. Showrooms show ideas on how to maximize minimal space. Durable items at its price.
I love ikea but it be so much better if there was less pieces to put together haha I think we can all agree
My lovely shop for ever ,I live ikea furniture's it's nice non expensive nice decor or designed ,good shop
Ikea is just the best! The furniture is so good and you can get delicious food while your in there as well!
I love ikea. But it can be overwhelming a lot . And often hard to find what you want but I still love it .
Who doesn’t love IKEA? They are quite affordable for the quality you get, but I get a little lost sometimes
I have a lot of furniture and storing supplies from Ikea! Plus my whole bedroom is filled with Ikea stuff!
My entire house is full of ikea, especially my beauty room! It’s so affordable and easy to set up yourself!
When you get in it's impossible to get out, you can find everything you may ever need, cheap or expensive.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos