BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amber F.
Tucson, AZ
I love EVERYTHING about IKEA. I love that they have items for small living spaces and regular living spaces. I have bought so many things from IKEA, even their Swedish meatballs 😆 I love how everything is reasonably priced too! Living in Chicago the apartment rooms were kind of small so tryin to fit everything in was hard. But looking at IKEA I found I bed with storage underneath and it was perfect! Great price too!
Linn D.
Orlando, FL
Everybody knows that IKEA is the best store out there for spending your leisure time , shopping home decor, actual furniture, FOOODD omg like this store is so fun. And after buying furniture I always find it fun when I get home and build it, cs like bruh i feel productive af. Like an architect😎😂
Halie R.
Dallas / Fort Worth
IKEA offer almost anything you need in and organized manner. You go through a directed pathway in the show room and then pick up any large furniture you want near the end. It is very overwhelming and you do need to be able to build your furniture yourself, but nothing beats the light and modern atmosphere at IKEA. I am I huge fan of their furniture, even though it is not built to last forever and doesn't move well.
Rima S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Ah the home of build your own furniture. I love it Because it’s like a grown-up Lego project. I love the walk-through layout that they do in the stores, because you get to see a lot of things on the way to the cashier. They used to have mediocre quality furnitures but throughout the years they improved a lot. Their prices are reasonable and affordable. And also I love there caffeine in there Scandinavian groceries that they have.
Andrea F.
Scottsdale, AZ
One of my favorite stoes!  Ikea has so many different products available at very reasonable prices.  It is my go-to store when I need a bunch of random things when I move to new apartments/condos.  It has everything from kitchen ware to bed sheets to rugs and tables!  I also really like the meatballs and Lingonberry soda that they have in the cafeteria.  Great deals on the food there, as well.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is on of my absolute favorite stores!! They have everything that you would need to finish any job and it's all at a reasonable price!! I purchased my vanity drawers (White Alex Drawers) from here and I always get compliments on them, I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Megan S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I can't express how much I LOVE IKEA.
I've bought many items over the years at IKEA. The Quality is amazing hang prices wow you can't beat them here. When you go to IKEA which you should plan a half day and have lunch in their cafe. Also if you have little ones they even offer day care while you shop. I love IKEA you can find any and all styles here.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
About twice a year, we make the trip to downtown Atlanta and hit Ikea.  It is NOT a store you can shop quickly....in fact, you really need to plan at LEAST 2 hours minimum.  We have bought several pieces of furniture there, including desks, beds, entertainment console, a sofa, and many other items.   My hubs doesn't mind assembling furniture, so we love saving big money there while getting quality, functional pieces.  LOVE IKEA!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
IKEA is my comfort zone. Most of my stuff at home are from IKEA. From plates, to quilt covers and pillow cases, flower vase, even that small aromatherapy lamp called loutra and those clip bags called Bevara, my can opener, some cookware are from IKEA and I have got so much love for IKEA that I sent a lot of those back home to the Philippines so my mom can try them too. IKEA is the place to be for your home needs.
Keshia W.
Went to IKEA recently to purchase a bookcase. I wasn't quite sure exactly what style of bookcase I wanted and I knew IKEA carried several different styles and varieties. I knew that when I saw it I would know. And that's exactly what happened. I found this beautiful, sturdy, dark brown bookcase with doors and extra drawers at the bottom. It's the right amount of space and it adds to the décor of my living room.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?