- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I like this store , it has a beautiful vibe , everything around us in thease store are so attractive , love it ..
Ikea is good for stuff but a nightmare to shop around you get lost in Ikea so u need about a hour or more to shop
Ikea is absolutely amazing. Great prices. Great products. Friendly staff ! And the stuff actually last very long.
Products are all great with great deals everytime we always go there to buy things for the home well recommended
Good luck putting anything together, but once it’s done, you’ll be glad! So many pretty fabrics at the minute too
Being Swedish I love to go to IKEA it feels like home :) just wish they would carry more Swedish food and candy.
My bedroom is full with Ikea furniture i adore my pillows my makeup table. But not sonra impressed by the mirrors
J'adore ce magasin, on y retrouve tout pour la maison de quoi faire un intérieur de reve et la deco de notre goût
Unlike this shop because of the prices. We can find furniture at affordable prices. I also like the restaurant.☺️
Best furniture! I love shopping in Ikea! The biggest and best choice! For bedroom, living room, kitchen and more!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos