- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love ikea so many home inspirations, definitely find something I need every time I go into it!, totally recommend
So many choices with a good price range. Usually easy to put together and is a great family wander for cold days
Love ikea! Great pricing and good stuff! Love the decoration and the food as well! Love it! Totally recommand it!
I can find cheap and good quality products! The Ikea Stores are huge and you can find everything you need there!!
Place is a bloody nightmare, guaranteed to get lost staff and rude and most products are cheaply made and flimsy
Ikea can get a bit hectic at times but can’t say I don’t enjoy a trip! Everything I’ve purchased has been lovely
Shopping in ikea is all about the experience! Definitely not the most consumer friendly stores but its always fun
Unlike this shop because of the prices. We can find furniture at affordable prices. I also like the restaurant.☺️
Considero que ikea es una tienda fantastica conucha variedad hay puedes encontrar de todo y ya hay una en mi pais
Great for looking for new ideas in designing any kind of home space. Easy to assemble items and very functional.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos