- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Nunca usei! Pra que serve? Tenho minhas duvidas de como? Quando? E onde usar? Se puderem me ajudar vou agradecer
Incontournable en matière de décoration. Les plaids, rideaux, tapis, coussins... sont merveilleux et très jolis.
I love it, the company is very responsible, its products are of excellent quality, one of the best in the market
I Love ikea for home improvements . I will always shop here and I recomment ikea to everyone and anyone seriously
Lovely staff but products are hard to put together make sure you have someone to help you to assemble the product
Purchase a Captains Bed for my son over 10 years ago and still have it. Good quality and affordable pricing.
Family-oriented stores with cheap prices! My favourite! I really love going there and buying stuff I don't need.
It’s great if you are looking to decorate on a budget. But for the most part it’s just cheap apartment furniture
If you need it more than likely ikea has it!! Great store to pick up anything from candles to massive storage!!
LOVE IKEA, but who doesn't, has literally everything for home decor and so fun to shop in- great meatballs too
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos