- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Low price high quality and every place has one sale corner is the best thing ever you will find it worth looking
Go for the affordable housewears, stay for the meatballs. Also surprisingly good stationary and posters of late??
a great choice of options, you can find in the concrete everything what you need. the price reflects the quality
Ikea is my favourite place to shop. All furniture looks very classy and the price reasonable. Everyone can buy it
I love IKEA although I wish they were in my country so I don't hve to order online. But still love them to death.
This product is realy perfect to waer in difrent seasons and the sizes is so many donot wory you will find yours
It's an addiction. Always leave with more than you go in for. Decent prices and the catalog is like a dream home
Love this shop the furniture range and styles is fantastic majority of my home is ikea so stylish and affordable
I am very happy with the service and goods that Ikea provides with and it's the perfect stop for all necessities.
Love ikea so many home inspirations, definitely find something I need every time I go into it!, totally recommend
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos